Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    There was a "rumbling" sound from the hair dryer in the bathroom, presumably it was because Shala had finished her bath and Xu Heng was drying her hair.

    Shi Yu seemed to be able to feel the aura that only belonged to the young man, and it came overwhelmingly without hindrance.

    What should I say at this time?

    Ah, long time no see, or say hello and happy new year first?

    He is the person he is most familiar with, and he always felt that there were countless things he wanted to say before, but when it came to his mouth, when he really saw this person, he couldn't say a word.

    too familiar.

    How long has it been since he and her?

    How many months is a semester? For such a common-sense question, Shi Yu needed to think about it and figure it out with his fingers.

    Then it suddenly dawned on me, ah, it seems like I haven't seen you for more than half a year.

    Then what will happen after knowing? What should I say?

    Brag about each other, tell me how much I have passed the test, and how much money have you earned and how many awards have you won?

    It seems to be okay, after all, the last time they didn't quarrel, strictly speaking.

    It was Jing Weiyun who rejected her.

    Thinking of this, Shi Yu suddenly felt that he should be embarrassed?

    He took off all his clothes, and was rejected outright.

    What did Jing Weiyun say at that time?

    Oh yes, not today.

    So not today, but tomorrow?

    Shi Yu felt that he was actually pretty good. In this kind of Shura field situation, his thinking jumped very quickly, thinking about things here and there.

    In the past six months, both parties probably know what they have experienced, but they don't seem to know much.

    She didn't eat anything today, and it's no exaggeration to say that she drank milk on an empty stomach.

    Jing Weiyun told her before about the dangers of drinking milk on an empty stomach, what is it?

    Diarrhea, nausea, affect digestion and absorption, stimulate the stomach.

    But the milk was heated by Jing Zhiyun.

    Shi Yu just couldn't refuse, what's more, Jing Zhiyun didn't know that she didn't eat.

    Now she seems to be trapped in a maze, she can't find the exit, so she can only bump around, stubbornly insisting on getting out, and finally plays and reproduces every detail between the two in her head.

    Can't stop no matter what.

    Shi Yu felt that he was going crazy, so something happened to break the deadlock.

    Perhaps God heard her plea, and with a bang, the door of the bathroom was knocked open, and Sarah rushed out with half-dried hair.

    Xu Heng also had a pile of dog hair on his body, and he chased it out with a hair dryer in his hand.

    The scene was a little out of control for a while.

    Sha La is very smart, opening the door is all trivial, presumably she opened the door while Xu Heng was not paying attention and ran away.