Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Shi Yu didn't know how long he had been sitting on the ground until his legs started to go numb, then he recovered and stood up stiffly.

    "Qi Zitong, why didn't you just—"

    Before he finished speaking, Shi Yu paused suddenly, and raised his hand to hold his head.

    My mind was empty, without the iconic mechatronic sound.

    In the past, when Jing Zhiyun first asked those questions, the system would have appeared, but just now he didn't say a word.

    Where did the system go?

    Could it be that the system disappears when the host is exposed in the text world? No, if the mission fails, the system will at least take her back.

    Impossible to disappear without a word.

    Only then did Jing Zhiyun say that Gao Ya was out of danger.

    Elegance, system...

    Shi Yu thought of something, and his heart sank.

    She knows that the system is a bit dull, and she never asks her to do something, but always thinks of her.

    What should we do now?

    Jing Zhiyun noticed an abnormality, and the system suddenly disappeared. Shi Yu seemed to be standing on the reef in the center of the waves, with no one around, isolated and helpless, and might be swallowed by the rising tide at any time.

    The brain is running fast, analyzing the possibilities that can be imagined.

    Shi Yu thought about it, becoming more focused, and walked over without noticing, throwing Jing Zhiyun's cigarette butts into the trash can, and at the same time opened the window for ventilation.

    The wind in this season is not cold, but has a burst of heat, making the whole room warm.

    Jing Weiyun's room is a guest room, but it has all the necessary things, but there are few personal items, and he didn't pay attention to decoration. The room looks very empty, only the table is full of various papers and books.

    There is a very small photo at the corner of the table, about the size of a palm.

    Shi Yu looked down and found that it was actually a photo she took at the night market.

    The girl in the photo didn't look at the camera, but slightly lowered her eyes to look at a little black fish, but the profile of her face couldn't hide her beauty. She was sitting on the bench, with a blur filter behind her, looking very illusory, with a sense of depression in the shadows alone.

    Shi Yu almost forgot about it, where did Jing Zhiyun get the photo?

    She seldom pays attention to the Internet, and she lays down every day or plays games. She has no idea that the anchor has been popular on the Internet for a long time after taking photos of herself.

    However, Shi Yu didn't pay too much attention to the fact that Jing Zhiyun washed out his photos.

    She never minded such little things.

    Some things, if you can't think about it, don't think about it, otherwise you will just die a bunch of brain cells and there is no solution.

    Shi Yu gave up.

    Now that the matter has come to this point, he can only take one step at a time, and wait for the system to come to him on his own initiative.

    From this moment on, the eldest lady is in a bad position.