Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    After she finished speaking, the eldest lady still stared at Jing Weiyun eagerly, her eyes showed no emotion, but that look somehow made people feel a little cautious.

    Jing Zhiyun remained silent for a long time.

    Shi Yu: [Is Xueba thinking about how to tactfully persuade me to give up? 】

    The system thought for a while: 【It shouldn't be possible...he's not that kind of person. 】

    The system doesn't know why he started to speak nice things for Jing Weiyun now. However, Shi Yu is really getting better when he is with Jing Zhiyun!

    He wants to see Shi Yu get better.

    The system swears that this is definitely the biggest lie he has ever told.

    He lied to Shi Yu.

    In fact, Shi Yu didn't need to be in the same class as Jing Weiyun in the sophomore class of high school. Judging from the plot trend, Jing Weiyun's grades are undoubtedly getting better and better, and there is no need for anyone to watch him.

    It is Shi Yu who needs to be watched!

    Moreover, judging from the data, the man named Fu Yunli seems to have some problems.

    Even if it didn't know whether Shi Yu himself knew or not, the system didn't dare to ask indiscriminately, for fear of provoking Shi Yu.

    I saw that after thinking about it, Jing Zhiyun picked up Shi Yu's blank paper.

    Shi Yu pursed his lips, not daring to say anything.

    [It's over, it's over, he's going to scold me, he's definitely thinking in his heart, how can someone just write an explanation! ]

    Then, Jing Zhiyun came over with another Chinese paper, tapped lightly on the paper with his finger: "Try Chinese, you can check it with your mobile phone, but you can't directly search for the questions." "Huh?

    " Yu didn't understand what it meant to be able to look it up but not able to search for it.

    Jing Zhiyun got up and dragged the chair over, changing the original face-to-face position to sitting on Shi Yu's right, and the distance between the two instantly shortened a lot.

    I'm afraid Shi Yu might touch him with every arm he raises.

    The young man leaned forward and approached Shi Yu, pointing to a poem to fill in the blanks, "For example, this question, ask the vast land, what is the last sentence? You can't search directly, you have to search the full text of "Qinyuanchun.Changsha", and then Find this sentence in it."

    Filling in the blanks like this kind of poem can be said to be a must score, as long as you have memorized the book, you can write it.

    The problem is, the eldest lady must have never memorized it, so she can only use this method to give her a shallow impression first.

    When Shi Yu realized it, he picked up his mobile phone and started to check the papers, and his attitude towards study became quite correct.

    Jing Zhiyun sat in front of the study table, resting his elbows on the table and supporting his chin, looking sideways at Shi Yu.

    The girl was at her prime, with fair skin and exquisite facial features, so perfect that she couldn't pick out any blemishes. She doesn't need makeup at all, and when she's at home, her hair is often left loose.