Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    "Paradise."

    In every city, there always seems to be a place where no one disturbs, whether it's a dark alley, or a relatively remote neighborhood without street lights.

    For others, a place of avoidance may also be a "paradise" for some.

    On top of the ruins, the gray and white tall buildings have been uninhabited for a long time, without any popularity.

    Abandoned dolls, furniture, and small electrical appliances can be seen everywhere on the ground. It is desolate. Just one glance is like walking into a scene in a horror movie, which makes people feel frightened.

    The unfinished unfinished building has no doors and windows, extending in all directions, people can enter and exit at will, and there are not many protective facilities.

    The weather was fine, the sun rose high and cast warm rays. Two small figures were sitting on the top floor of the unfinished building, with waste paper shells that they forgot to pick up under their buttocks.

    There is a lot of gravel and dirt on the ground, and if you are not careful, you will rub it on your body. The waste paper used for padding was found by Fu Yunli.

    He was afraid that Shi Yu's clothes would be stained, and that the gravel would scratch people's skin, so he worked hard for a long time before building this secret base.

    And named it "Paradise".

    Children of this age love to play, and Fu Yunli is no exception.

    He has many friends and is the king of children. He is not at all like a child in an orphanage, sunny and enthusiastic, and the stray cats and dogs nearby have all received his kindness.

    Grandma Dean hopes that he can lead that quiet little girl.

    Fu Yunli tilted his head to look at the girl sitting motionless beside her. She was very beautiful, the most beautiful he had ever seen.

    The girl's eyes are not that black, but a lighter amber color, clean and clear.

    She could sit here and stare at the sky, or the ruins downstairs, and just look at it for an entire afternoon.

    Among the children of the same age, she is not the most "sick", but Fu Yunli can feel the word "distressed" the most.

    He started chatting with her, "Sister, let's go play hide-and-seek, I know a lot of interesting places." "..." "

    Look

    , the trees over there, right there, that row is full of cherry trees, wild, Shall I lead you to pick it?"

    "..."

    "Oh, by the way, you must spit out the seeds when you eat cherries, otherwise the seeds will germinate in your stomach, which is very scary!"

    Fu Yunli said with a serious expression on his face Said.

    Shi Yu didn't react at all, and wasn't frightened by such rhetoric.

    She likes to stay here, although the dark window openings are like multi-eyed monsters, which may open their huge mouths at any time and swallow life.

    But she is not afraid, her fear nerves are almost non-existent, and she is not afraid of things that little girls would be afraid of.

    Ghosts, dark nights, horror stories that scare children, and if you don't obey, you will be arrested.