Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    [Host, now, let's run away! ]

    Seeing that Shi Yu's expression was not very good, the system planned to hide from Jing Zhiyun that she already knew that she called an ambulance, so as to avoid Shi Yu's stress.

    As a "villain", this kind of dehumanizing behavior, being captured by the protagonist, is very detrimental to the host's mission.

    Especially for a host like Shi Yu who would throw down a dog at any time. Things have already happened, talking about them will only increase troubles.

    The system said that he is really the most empathetic leader in the system world.

    Although Shi Yu complained about completing the task that the system said, he always listened to the system.

    When she regained her composure, she got out of bed and prepared to leave.

    "Click—"

    There was a subtle and imperceptible sound of closing the door.

    Under the guidance of the system, Shi Yu slipped away without the slightest hesitation.

    Someone pretending to be asleep: "Fuck?"

    ———

    [Host, you today...]

    Before the system could ask about Shi Yu's situation, she was interrupted by her calm and unwavering voice: "Total, I want to listen to novels." .”

    The system was silent for two seconds, and then read this novel to her in a good-tempered manner. As before, it was based on the role of "Shi Yu" as the main perspective.

    The system is very helpless, the person who is selected to be the host must have something special. Either they are extremely intelligent, or they are lucky, and there are even hosts selected from the apocalypse with explosive force values.

    But it is obvious that Shi Yu is neither. From the data point of view, the reason why Shi Yu was selected is: spirit.

    Her spiritual value is terribly high. Logically speaking, such a person must have a toughness that ordinary people cannot match.

    But Shi Yu's half-dead look...it seems that she has never seen her smile.

    Humans are really complicated.

    "Cough cough cough..."

    Shi Yu coughed several times suddenly, his face was still sickly pale.

    She leaned against the wall and gasped for breath. There was a faint pain in her heart, which made her sweat all over her body and her legs were shaking.

    [Hold on a little longer, we can't...]

    Shi Yu is probably the most vulnerable person the system has ever seen.

    The girl is slender, even if she feels unwell, she still looks emotionless, calm, like a calm lake under the moonlight, with a sense of indifference and alienation all over her body.

    In the ward, Jing Zhiyun was sitting on the hospital bed, with his head bowed and his face gloomy.

    After an unknown amount of time, he tore off the infusion sticker on the back of his hand, revealing the bruised needle hole.

    The young man is extremely intelligent and understands people's hearts.

    His eyes gradually darkened, and he thought about everything that happened today in his mind.