Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    But he never thought that just such a sentence would completely break a certain string that the girl had always been tense.

    Tears fell instantly.

    Shi Yu hasn't cried since she was abandoned, she can't cry anymore.

    All the emotions of the girl have long been smoothed out, she forgot how to cry, and also forgot how to laugh, she was silent, like a dead person, as if she had lost all senses and perceptions.

    She cried quietly, without making a sound.

    The warm tears carried an indescribable heat, which seemed to be able to burn the skin, and brought a pain as fine as a pinprick wherever it passed.

    Shi Yu pursed his lips and looked at Jing Weiyun with red eyes.

    Jing Weiyun looked at her silently for a few seconds, raised his hand, rubbed the palm of her hair, and said softly: "Didn't you deliberately anger me? I thought you wanted to hear my rejection." At that moment,

    Shi Yuu even held his breath.

    The boy's body was air-conditioned, and he must have been waiting for Shi Yu after he came out, and then he went to the convenience store to buy cigarettes.

    His fingers were also cold, and the slender fingers passed through the hair, pressing down with a little weight, but the movements were extremely light.

    In the past, Jing Zhiyun only wanted to bully the eldest lady viciously, and it would be best if she could make people cry, to see if she dared to continue to be arrogant.

    Thinking about it now, he seems to have done a lot of stupid things.

    Knowing what the eldest lady doesn't like, she still wants to touch that fragile string.

    Shi Yu has a serious psychological shadow on the possibility of hurting others.

    But Jing Weiyun took advantage of this at the beginning.

    Jing Zhiyun thought, he is really a bad guy, and now the retribution is coming.

    He couldn't see the young lady crying at all.

    That tall and straight shoulders, I don't know when they bent down.

    Shi Yu cried even more fiercely, as if he had vented all the grievances he had suffered for so many years.

    Jing said that Yunyan had smoked less than a third of it, and there was a very faint smell of smoke on her body. Under the dim streetlights, she drooped her eyebrows and eyes, unable to see her emotions clearly.

    From the perspective of passers-by, he looks like a big scumbag who bullies little girls.

    "Shi Yu..." Jing Weiyun's voice became hoarse, as if a little voice was squeezed out of his throat.

    Shi Yu ignored it, and was still crying, tears falling straight down.

    She is always lighthearted and doesn't care about anything, whether it is pain or joy, she hides it in her heart. At this time, it seemed like a wild beast was rampaging, roaring and trying to break through the line of defense.

    It hurts.

    You can't get used to the pain, no matter how hard you pretend to be on the surface, when you touch the wound, you will still feel the pain and tremble all over your body.

    The girl didn't say a word, but she seemed to be standing on the edge of a cliff, crying for help.

    She cried, who will save me.