Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Before Shi Yu could eat, a policeman came out of the inquiry room suddenly. He looked serious and walked in front of Shi Yu with a straight face.

    Shi Yu is still squatting on the ground, and can only look up at the police.

    If you look carefully, you can find that there is a bit of grievance in the eyes of the eldest lady.

    [Don't call me, don't call me...]

    [I haven't eaten my meal yet! 】

    "Student Shi Yu, come in."

    Shi Yu's eyes darkened, and he had the urge to find a piece of tofu to beat himself to death. With a calm expression on his face, he stood up reluctantly.

    The girl has an inherently attractive temperament, and her already stunning face is now sullen and extremely cold.

    Ask about the interior.

    As soon as Shi Yu entered the door, she was caught off guard by Jing Zhiyun's gloomy and fierce eyes, she did not show any weakness, and gave him a vicious look.

    【What is Jing Zhiyun doing? I can't even explain this, so the police want to find me again. ]

    [Do you know that the beautiful girl was almost able to eat. ]

    [It's good now, I didn't eat a mouthful of food, I didn't drink a mouthful of water...]

    If people can bring their own emoticons, Jing Weiyun guesses, the eldest lady should be a cat biting a handkerchief at this time, the kind who is wronged and fierce, it's okay Lethality.

    【What to watch, watch more! 】

    Jing said that Yun's gloomy expression could hardly be maintained, he lowered his head abruptly, and looked away from Shi Yu.

    [This is more or less the same. 】

    Shi Yu raised his chin slightly, walked over and sat on the chair next to Jing Weiyun.

    After seeing her sitting down, the police explained the reason for calling someone in, "The monitoring showed that he was not in the corridor at first, but came out suddenly from behind and hit someone in the chaos."

    As he said that, the policeman paused, and looked at the boy sitting on the other side who kept his head bowed and said nothing, "Do you know the nature of this? To put it bluntly, it's no different from premeditated murder! Three to ten years in prison, do you know what you are doing?"

    Hearing this, the boy finally raised his head with a blank expression, probably because he knew that he was 16 years old and he had to bear responsibility, even criminal responsibility. .

    His eyes were a little red, and he stared at Shi Yu intently, with complicated eyes, overflowing with sharp hatred and unwillingness.

    The police signaled the people next to him to keep an eye on him to prevent the boy from acting impulsively, and continued: "Besides, I found out through the ip that you also posted that post. Do you have anything to say?" "Shi Yu, do you still

    remember Did you ask me to do anything?"

    The boy didn't answer the policeman's question, but asked Shi Yu back.

    Shi Yu blinked, and went over the appearance of this person in his mind, but couldn't figure out why.

    At this time, the system is more reliable, and immediately called up the boy's information and read it to Shi Yu.