Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    "Xiaoyun?"

    A boy of eighteen or nineteen years old, with a tall and straight figure, a handsome appearance, soft brows and eyes, and a faint smile on his lips. He didn't care about Jing Zhiyun's ignorance, and walked slowly towards the crowd.

    Shi Yu blinked, thought for about two or three seconds, but couldn't figure out who this person was.

    [Who is this shit? ]

    [Is everything inappropriate today? One by one came to join in the fun. 】

    Jing said that Yun ignored it, and concentrated on holding an umbrella for the eldest lady, with an appearance of having no other distractions, and that you and others are all rubbish.

    It was Liang Tian who took the conversation and called out sweetly: "Brother Xu."

    Jing Yanxu smiled and nodded to greet her, "Xiao Tian.

    " I didn't see why, so I just followed Shi Yu's example and did nothing, and all things were empty.

    Probably because he didn't know what to say, coupled with Jing Zhiyun's indifferent attitude, the atmosphere was a little awkward for a while.

    Jing Weiyun stood beside Shi Yu quietly, rubbing the handle of the umbrella lightly with his fingertips, showing no emotion, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Standing next to Jing Yanxu was a man who looked like an assistant bodyguard, his face was tense, and he looked at Jing Weiyun like he was looking at an enemy.

    However, it is also understandable that the wealthy circle is very chaotic. It is normal for this family to raise a few men and women outside, and that family to have a few illegitimate children. But the key point is that the Jing family brought back an illegitimate son who had been left alone for more than ten years.

    The eldest young master with a legitimate name suddenly has a younger brother with a dishonorable name.

    Nothing can be seen now, and no one is staying at the Jing family, but there must be some evil intentions hidden.

    In the eyes of others, the only recognized young master of the Jing family is Jing Yanxu. As for Pang De, he is a p!

    What's more, Jing Yanxu treats people kindly, and all the people around him sincerely admire him, for fear that the young master will be deceived by dubious people outside... The

    two teenagers are not much different in age, and Jing Yanxu is only one year older than Jing Zhiyun. Met briefly a few times. This nominal "brother" actually loves each other and is willing to support each other.

    On the contrary, Jing Zhiyun has never had a good face, and his temper is not very good.

    Insiders say that there is really a domesticated one and a wild one, with completely different personalities.

    Jing Yanxu doesn't seem to care what other people say, he still looks like a good big brother. He approached Jing Weiyun, and stretched out his hand to stroke the top of the young man's hair.

    "I've made friends in school so quickly. I've been a little busy recently, so I haven't had time to see you."

    Jing Yanxu then turned to look at the others, "You are Xiaoyun's classmates, have you eaten yet? It's just that I invite you."

    Jing Zhiyun didn't appreciate it, and turned his head slightly, avoiding Jing Yanxu's hand calmly.

    No one understands the sinister heart better than him.