Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Shi Yu's body froze, and his thoughts became slow and stagnant.

    I can't come back to God for a long time.

    Like it? What do you like?

    Shi Yu has lived in another world for more than ten years, and he doesn't understand what these two words mean.

    When she was very young, when she was in the orphanage, Fu Yunli used to hold her hand, like protecting a calf, and drove away other people who wanted to bully her. Then he turned around with a smile and said to her.

    "Sister, I will protect you."

    "Why?"

    "Of course I like you!"

    The kind of liking that blurted out without thinking seemed to be different from Jing Zhiyun.

    Like seems to be a feeling, but like seems to be divided into many kinds, friends, family, lover... Shi

    Yu knows that Jing Weiyun likes him, his like is undisguised, and everyone around can feel it . Obviously strong enough to break through everything, but cautiously dare not touch it.

    I don't remember where I saw such a sentence.

    Like is "wanting to be close", love is "inseparable".

    She can't leave him now, but that kind of feeling seems to be not as good as love.

    Shi Yu has always known that there is a thin layer of paper between her and Jing Weiyun, and that layer of paper is the last wall, the bottom line to stick to. Both of them tacitly agreed not to touch each other.

    Why did Jing Zhiyun suddenly mention it today?

    Is it because he wants to break the deadlock and allow the relationship to move forward?

    If he said he likes her, would Jing Zhiyun say that he also likes her? Then the two got together logically, and then...

    Shi Yu lowered his eyes and racked his brains for a long time before opening his mouth with some difficulty.

    "Students should focus on studying, and you don't want to think about messy things all day long."

    Jing Weiyun: "...?"

    Such words, when the eldest lady is still sitting on someone's lap, seem to be unconvincing .

    In particular, the eldest lady's family members, friends and classmates all thought that the two of them were in a puppy relationship, and the eldest lady turned around and said something.

    Learning is the main thing.

    Master p!

    It felt like the eldest lady was pressing Jing Weiyun's head, and stabbing it into the snowdrift, all fires were extinguished.

    He held his breath for two seconds, looked up at her, his voice was a little hoarse, "I took the exam last time, 729."

    Shi Yu was stunned.

    【Ah, what an awesome score, do you want to give you a round of applause and set off a firecracker outside? ]

    Seeing Shi Yu was silent, Jing Weiyun added: "First in grade."

    I don't know if it was an illusion, but Shi Yu felt that he was gnashing his teeth a bit when he said these four words.

    She is a scumbag, so it is very interesting to let the first grader focus on her studies and stop thinking about it.