Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    infirmary.

    Shi Yushong sat on an empty bed with his head pulled, his legs dangling, and he didn't say a word.

    Not far away, the school doctor is treating Jing Weiyun's wound, disinfecting it with alcohol, wiping off the blood, and disinfecting it again.

    The school doctor was still the same as before, with a good personality, as if he couldn't see Jing Zhiyun's fierce eyes, and he said jokingly: "Hey, this bite is really hard, why don't you send you to get a rabies vaccine?" Hearing this

    , Shi Yu suddenly raised his head and looked over.

    【Is this so serious? 】

    Jing Weiyun looked sideways at the eldest lady, and the two eyes collided in mid-air, Shi Yu quickly lowered his head, with a hint of running away.

    Jing Zhiyun has a pair of unforgettable eyes. At first, Shi Yu felt that the reason why he was unforgettable was because his eyes were always fierce.

    But now, she suddenly felt that she couldn't see the emotional meaning in those eyes.

    [It must be painful. 】

    【Is this person stupid? Why don't you hide or run...]

    Jing Weiyun looked at it with dark eyes for a few seconds, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly, which was rare to answer the school doctor's words.

    "You don't need to be vaccinated against rabies if you're bitten by a human, you just need to be bitten by a cat." "

    ..."

    Shi Yu shrank his neck and didn't say a word.

    [Why do I feel that he is cursing me around the corner? 】

    System: 【Don't feel it, I'm just scolding you. 】

    Suddenly, the bed that Shi Yu was sitting on sank a little, she subconsciously raised her eyes and found that Liang Tian was sitting over.

    She held two glasses of drinks in her hand, her pretty eyebrows were slightly frowned, as if she was struggling with something, then she looked at Shi Yu, her eyes lit up, "Shi Yu, do you like pearl milk tea or brown sugar milk tea?" "Huh?

    "

    Shi Yu looked at the two cups of milk tea in Liang Tian's hand, and was stunned for a few seconds.

    The girls held a cup of milk tea in each of their white hands, shaking them in front of Shi Yu.

    The pearl milk tea is white in color, with black pearls inside, and the brown sugar milk tea also has pearls, but there is a layer of dirty black syrup hanging on the wall of the cup.

    Shi Yu pursed his lips, pointed at the brown sugar milk tea, and said softly, "I like brown sugar."

    There was no reason, and it wasn't because he liked to drink too much, but he simply felt that black things were more suitable for him.

    In fact, she is not too picky about drinks. Juice, fruit tea, milk tea, etc., except for those with particularly weird tastes, she can drink them all.

    In the next second, Shi Yu saw Liang Tian who was sitting next to him suddenly shake the cup of brown sugar milk tea vigorously, the black syrup quickly disappeared and melted into the milk tea.

    "Here." Liang Tian handed the cup of milk tea with invisible syrup to Shi Yu.

    "..."

    Shi Yu took the milk tea with both hands, almost instantly, his cold fingers were wrapped in warmth.