Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    In the infirmary that smelled faintly of disinfectant, two people were standing and one was lying down, the atmosphere was indescribably weird.

    The boy's eyelids drooped, and he stared at the girl on the bed for a moment. There was no emotion in his eyes, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

    "Shi Yu? Why is she here?" Liang Tian frowned, and finally found Shi Yu whose presence was ridiculously low.

    Liang Tian looked at Shi Yu, then at Jing Weiyun, and sighed silently as if he understood something.

    Jing said that Yun was too pitiful.

    Even if she didn't see Jing Weiyun's expression, she could still imagine that there must be a dead silence in those eyes.

    The crowding out between people is undisguised, not to mention that the eldest lady of the Shi family took the lead.

    There is no choice but to endure.

    Jing Zhiyun seemed to believe that no one would really treat him well, and felt that everything was full of malice.

    Thinking of this, Liang Tian's displeasure at being rejected by Jing Zhiyun just now dissipated a lot.

    She has fed stray cats before, and it is difficult for the lovely cat to let go of her guard after being hurt. She was even scratched several times before gaining their trust.

    She thought that the same is true for Jing Zhiyun.

    People who have been hurt will definitely erect high walls around them, which is a way of self-protection.

    Liang Tian is not a holy mother, and she will not help others without reservation.

    She just thinks that if she can, she can help as much as she can.

    Liang Tian thought for a moment, as if she had made up her mind, she clenched her fists and took a step forward, "Jing..."

    She had just opened her mouth, when she suddenly made a "boom", which instantly attracted Liang Tian's attention, what she wanted to say , stuck abruptly.

    I saw Shen Xun standing at the door and running over in a hurry. If you look carefully, you can still see something in his hand.

    No, it should be said that it is a person.

    A man in a white coat was panting heavily with his hands on his knees.

    The system is anxious and furious.

    【Why is this guy here to join in the fun? Why is he here? He! ]

    Soon, Shen Xun gave the answer, and he pushed the man in the white coat forward.

    "Teacher, take a quick look at Shi Yu, she was hit by a ball and fainted for almost half an hour!"

    System: [...]

    ——Well, what else can he say when he came to find his host.

    Compared with Jing Weiyun, who has a cold temperament like a poisonous snake, Shen Xun is like a irascible rabbit, always cursing with red eyes, and sometimes inexplicably giving off a "silly, white and handsome" feeling.

    Shi Yu said: [This person is so dumb, I really don't want to talk to him! ]

    Hearing the word Shi Yu, Jing Zhiyun, who had been silent all this time, finally moved.