Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Here, Liang Tian led the teacher and security guards to the gymnasium, only to find that the previous group of people had disappeared, and the students were busy with their own work, in harmony.

    Liang Tian: "???"

    She scanned around and saw two people playing ball in the corner of the rest area.

    One sits, one stands, one shoots the ball, and the other picks up the ball. Their movements are extremely tacit and skillful, and the two seem to be having a great time.

    Liang Tian froze in place for a long time, not even noticing what the teacher said, feeling that he was full of doubts about the world at this moment.

    Did she... get depressed when she misunderstood?

    As the heroine of the original book, Liang Tian is loved by people around her because of her natural aura. In addition, she has a good personality, so it can be said that she has never suffered setbacks.

    Therefore, she doesn't quite understand Jing Zhiyun's feelings, so she can only "clumsily" help Jing Zhiyun with kindness.

    Thinking about it now, is it possible that Jing Zhiyun doesn't need it at all?

    Liang Tian's eyelashes trembled slightly, and his almond eyes were full of bewilderment, feeling a little at a loss.

    Just then, a basketball rolled to her feet.

    "Liang Tian, ​​can I trouble you to throw the ball over?"

    It was another group of boys who were playing.

    Regardless of Liang Tian's slender arms and legs, he is also petite, but he is very explosive. He ran over with the ball, stepped on the three-point line, took off, and shot.

    With a bang, the basketball fell steadily into the basket.

    There was a moment of silence on the field, then suddenly there were screams and cheers.

    The commotion was so loud that even Shi Yu could hear it.

    Shi Yu glanced at Liang Tian who was surrounded by people, "Gulu Gulu..." She dropped the ball again.

    Jing Zhiyun was about to pick it up, but was stopped.

    "Stop playing."

    Jing Zhiyun didn't understand, just now the eldest lady looked like she was having a good time, what happened now.

    Shi Yu lowered his head and put his hands on both sides of the seat, shaking his legs in frustration.

    [I can't do anything well at all. ]

    [Nothing, like a waste. 】

    The girl's voice sounded a little aggrieved, as if she was about to cry, but she didn't show any emotion on her face, she seemed to hide everything in her heart, and she stubbornly didn't want others to see her fragility.

    A few minutes passed, Shi Yu didn't move, neither did Jing Zhiyun.

    A few more minutes passed, and Shi Yu curled up on the chair and lay down.

    Jing Weiyun: "..."

    Shi Yu felt that he would be crushed at any time, his heart seemed to be bound by invisible chains, and he felt a sense of suffocation.

    [What are you still insisting on? 】

    Jing Zhiyun stared at Shi Yu intently, the little girl seemed to have fallen asleep again, there was no reaction at all, even the voice in her heart was dead silent.