Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    The atmosphere at the dinner table was awkward, and no one spoke first.

    Shi Yu was too lazy to say good morning, and probably that person would not come back, so he simply ignored the person standing like a telephone pole without saying a word, and ate on his own.

    After she had eaten and drank enough, she noticed that Jing Zhiyun was sitting far away from her at some point.

    Although he lowered his head, he seemed to have a third eye, and put down his chopsticks almost at the same time as himself.

    Shi Yu picked up the cup at hand and took a sip of milk.

    Sugar was added to the milk, not much, and it didn't cover up the mellow taste of the milk, and the milky aroma instantly spread in the mouth.

    At the same time, Shi Yu quickly glanced at the dinner plate in front of Jing Weiyun.

    Jing said that Yun ate very little, which was not what he should have at this age anyway, and it could be seen that he was not really eating too little, but was just accommodating the "willful" young lady in front of him.

    He just sat there quietly, without making a sound from the beginning to the end.

    At this moment, Shi Yu put the cup on the table with a "bang".

    Jing Zhiyun raised his head upon hearing the sound, and when he stared at Shi Yu, he looked like a cold-blooded animal without emotion.

    Shi Yu didn't seem to be able to see that penetrating gaze, and he was very relaxed about what to do.

    She stretched first, and then asked the servant to bring a coat and put it on before going out.

    Jing Zhiyun followed quietly without making a sound, and Shi Yu was a few steps behind.

    Naturally, Shi Yu wouldn't wait for him, and got into the car without looking back, and closed the door, his movements were done in one go, without stopping for half a second.

    The driver was still Uncle Lin, and while he was saying hello to Shi Yu, he noticed the young man behind him with complicated eyes from the corner of his eye.

    Jing Zhiyun's identity is not visible, his family doesn't take it seriously, he lives under the fence, and acts according to the face of others. He has almost nowhere to go, and he is an eyesore everywhere, and because of this, he behaves very obediently, no matter how Shi Yu tosses him, he has been enduring it.

    Uncle Lin glanced at the rearview mirror, saw Shi Yu expressionless, shook his head slightly, stepped on the accelerator, and the car sped away.

    He actually left Jing Zhiyun alone.

    —————

    Xu Shi looked at the rearview mirror too often, so he couldn’t let people notice him, so Shi Yu asked lazily, “What’s wrong?” Uncle Lin

    smiled, “ It's okay, Miss wore less clothes yesterday, although she didn't need to go very far, but she kept warm to avoid catching cold, and it looks good like this today."

    Shi Yu didn't understand, what's so good about having a school uniform for everyone.

    She even doesn't understand the secret comparison between adolescent girls.

    The original owner's school uniform, ranging from small buttons to large dark patterns, was specially designed and customized by someone. Anyway, no matter how expensive it was, it would not be an exaggeration to say that it was inlaid with gold trim.