Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Shi Yu was awakened by a rhythmic knock on the door.

    She turned on the light in the room, picked up the phone and checked the time.

    Knock on the door at twelve o'clock in the middle of the night.

    Ring at midnight?

    Is this actually a horror movie with a love story?

    Shi Yu was so sleepy that he couldn't help yawning, but the knock on the door would ring every once in a while, the sound was not loud, and the knock was neither light nor heavy, as if he was thinking about something.

    When she struggled to get up from the bed to open the door, the first thing she saw was a stack of papers.

    Roughly judged, there are about a dozen of them.

    Looking upwards, Shi Yu realized that it was Jing Zhiyun who came.

    He didn't wear a school uniform, but changed into looser and more comfortable pajamas, covering his injuries tightly.

    Jing Zhiyun frowned slightly, stretched out the paper in his hand, and said nothing.

    When he was still sleepy and barely awake, Shi Yu subconsciously reached out to take it, with a look of indifference and sleepiness, and the words "I didn't wake up" were written on his face.

    Shi Yu didn't react until he heard the heart-piercing hysterical roar of the system, and put down his half-stretched hand.

    The original owner's school is a well-known noble school in the local area. It is said that the school atmosphere is very good, the style of study is rigorous, and the teachers are strong.

    In layman's terms, it is two words, rich.

    But no matter how rich the students are, they are also afraid of finding their parents. Although the original owner is inexperienced, he has no worries about homework.

    In the past, someone from the school helped to write it, but since Jing Zhiyun came, it has been pushed to him along with others.

    No, after being beaten like this, he can still stay up until midnight and hand in homework on time.

    Shi Yu listened to the system's chatter, and understood the current situation. She raised her chin slightly, half-closed her eyes and looked at Jing Weiyun, realizing that this man was also looking at her.

    The two looked at each other silently.

    The girl seemed to be uninspired, with a few strands of loose long hair hanging in front of her, her bangs curled up and slightly messed up, forming a lazy and undisciplined aura, all conveying a message to people: she just woke up

    .

    She was woken up by him!

    Jing Zhiyun is a little puzzled. In the past, Shi Yu would play like crazy until the early morning, go out to sing karaoke, play games, chat with little sisters... In short, whatever you take out, it is a rich

    night life, there is no Nothing in the world.

    Shi Yu, the man of the underworld, had a calm expression and an indifferent tone, "Have you still not lost your hand?" "..."

    As

    he spoke, Shi Yu raised his hand, pulled the paper and quickly glanced at it, sneering disdainfully, "What are you writing?" Something?"