Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    The process of waiting in line was very long, Shi Yu simply took the number slip and found a corner to stay.

    However, she is not the only one in the corner, there is also a boy and girl who are clearly in love at the age of 16 or 7 on the opposite side, and they are hugging each other and kissing passionately.

    Shi Yu's eyes were empty, without waves or embarrassment, and the words "all four are empty" were written all over his face.

    All she could think about was whether she would be able to rest after buying milk tea, and to hide from Jing Zhiyun, so as not to be caught doing the quiz.

    Oh, by the way, Jing Weiyun still has her physics papers.

    That is the cat rope that restrains wild cats. Wild cat cubs are never unrestrained, and they have to scratch their paws and resist desperately!

    When Liang Tian came over and asked Shi Yu to get milk tea, he saw the young miss's expression of death.

    Liang Tian: "???"

    She had a lot of doubts about Shi Yu today.

    ———

    Shi Yu walked into the classroom with a cup of hot milk tea in his arms, as if he was holding a //drug//bag, his body was always tense.

    Liang Tian still has club activities, so she is busy now, and now she is left alone.

    There was no one in the class at this time, and they all ran out to relax.

    Shi Yu breathed a sigh of relief, slumped on the chair, and put the cup of milk tea on the corner of the table. For some reason, Jing Weiyun's words suddenly popped up in his mind.

    "I bought it for you to drink, don't offer it."

    Who offered it!

    She just...

    just faced the kindness of others and didn't know how to react.

    Like the sophistication of the world, courtesy and reciprocity, today you treat a guest to dinner, and tomorrow I will buy you a gift, Shi Yu doesn't quite understand.

    In the past, Xiao Ye would...

    As his thoughts drifted further and further away, Shi Yu couldn't help but scratched his hair with his hands, and finally lay down on the table with a "bang", in that posture, there was a sense of sight that would knock him out.

    It's a pity that she didn't faint, but became more sober.

    In my memory, the sunny and cheerful boy has always walked in front of the girl, no matter whether the front is wind or rain, he is fearless and always faces it with a smile.

    He said: "Sister, I will protect you, absolutely!"

    Fu Yunli always tried to pull Shi Yu out of the darkness in his own way.

    But that day, instead of walking ahead of Shi Yu, he was a few steps behind her.

    No matter how much Shi Yu shouted, he remained unmoved, covered in blood and lifeless.

    Shi Yu only remembered that the boy's last words were: "Sister, let go..."

    Why!

    Why?

    Shi Yu didn't know, she didn't know anything, and Fu Yunli never told her. She is a failed sister, but also a failed family member.

    Didn't you tell me to laugh?