Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Police interrogation room.

    Shi Yu described how he was slandered in the post, how he was splashed with potion, and how he was ridiculed in the corridor, and he had to resist.

    A mobile phone was placed on the table, and the interface on the screen was a school post, which was still floating on the homepage of the forum.

    There was everything in the comment section below, and the police frowned after reading it.

    He looked at his phone and then at Shi Yu. The little girl spoke very softly. He heard from colleagues that she was not in a very good condition when she was in the hospital, and now she is recovering.

    On the beautiful school uniform, one piece is black and the other is white, and the small face is pale. Even a stranger can hardly feel distressed when he sees it.

    The policeman calmed down and said, "Not long after the post appeared, you were bullied, didn't you?"

    Shi Yu nodded obediently, still clutching Jing Weiyun's clothes, looking a little nervous.

    "Where are those girls, have you found them? Have you copied them from the school surveillance system? Why are they so slow?" The police said these few words to a few colleagues nearby.

    "The surveillance video has been copied, and it will be sent later."

    Hearing this, the policeman nodded to show that he knew, and then looked at Shi Yu, his eyes sized Shi Yu and Jing Weiyun back and forth.

    "So, he's standing up for you?"

    "Yeah."

    "What's the relationship between you two?"

    Shi Yu asked confused by this sentence.

    What's the matter? The relationship between the task object and the host, or the entanglement between the eldest lady and the illegitimate child?

    Seeing Shi Yu's expression was dumbfounded, a policewoman next to him smiled and said, "It's okay, take it easy, it's just a routine questioning, the police don't care about your puppy love.

    " .”

    All the policemen: "..."

    ——If you weren't still holding on to the boy's clothes, they might not believe it.

    [I'm still young, I don't fall in love. ]

    [Besides, it's scary to think about how much domestic violence and unlucky marriages are in the news on the Internet now. ]

    [The dog man is messing with flowers and grass everywhere outside, and when he comes home, he still throws his face, beats, scolds and humiliates him, rubbish...]

    Jing Weiyun on the side didn't say a word, his eyebrows twitched when he heard it.

    Why didn't he know that the eldest lady was fine and still followed the news?

    Jing Zhiyun's eyes were heavy, and he stared down at Shi Yu thoughtfully.

    However, what the eldest lady said is indeed good, especially for this kind of wealthy family, there are countless marriages due to interests, how many people play their own way after marriage, and how many people swallow their anger for the benefit behind them.

    Fortunately, the police really didn't care much about the puppy love, and didn't continue to question her. Throw the two of them out and wait with the previous ones.