Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    At the moment when Shi Qi was about to come into contact with Jing Zhiyun, an invisible barrier seemed to form between one person and the other, and it bounced him away.

    Shi Qi didn't give up, but hit the barrier again and again.

    Xu Ying couldn't help frowning when he saw him rushing towards him in an almost suicidal manner.

    [I said, as a system, you are disqualified, and you can no longer be considered a system if you have feelings, let alone be bound to people. ]

    [Don't do useless things, you...]

    Before Xu Ying could finish speaking, Shi Qi interrupted him directly, "Shut up! You know what a p!"

    Xu Ying was silent, and then Shi Qi's voice was relaxed, As if thinking of some wonderful method, he said to himself.

    "If you have feelings, you can't bind them, right? Well, I, Shi Qi, voluntarily destroy all the data."

    After speaking, Shi Qi turned into a little bit of starlight, formatted normally, and dispersed all the data.

    On that day, there was really a piece of broken light on the surface of the sea. It presents the beautiful scenery of "blue tears". Under the night sky, pieces of blue fluorescence in the sea float freely with the waves, which is magnificent.

    The feeling of clearing the data is much more painful than using a mine to go through the body.

    Shi Qi only felt that there seemed to be something in his body that was being stripped away, like a tree that had been rooted for many years and was uprooted by someone.

    Little by little.

    It turns out that data hurts too.

    Not long after, all his memories were cleared, the only thing he did not forget was that he had come into contact with Jing Weiyun.

    [Drip, the binding is successful! ]

    [Hello host, this is System 017. 】

    The standard mechatronic sound sounded in Jing Zhiyun's mind.

    Since then, there is no time to pray in the world.

    The figure of phantom appeared in the air, looking down at the sea area with light.

    The system was very clever, and when the memory finally dissipated, it desperately took Jing Weiyun away.

    The whole world fell silent, deathly silent.

    Xu Ying looked there for an unknown amount of time, his eyes were bottomless, and he couldn't see happiness or anger.

    Suddenly, he raised his hand, and gathered the scattered streamers together to form a ball of light in his hand.

    The beautiful scenery on the sea disappeared, as if nothing had happened here.

    ———

    That night, Shi Yu didn't go home, and no one answered the phone he dialed.

    The Shi family contacted Liang Tian and others, and learned that Shi Yu had left long ago, so he called the police, and searched for people all over the city, but searched for several days without success.

    A few days later, Chu Li discovered that Jing Weiyun was missing.

    After investigation, the two disappeared on the same day, and the possibility of dying in love could not be ruled out. However, the bodies could not be found, and it finally became an unsolved case.