Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    It is said that the cloud has no heart, but it is hopeful; it is said that the cloud has a heart, and whoever it is.

    A gentle name, but bears unimaginable pain.

    He finally found the value of existence, and had someone he wanted to protect, but God would ruthlessly take it back.

    Jing Zhiyun was lying next to Shi Yu, his dark eyes seemed to be lit with ink, as thick as an unmelted night.

    The young girl was pale and fragile.

    She lay there quietly, neither crying nor fussing, like a dead thing, breathing weakly.

    Jing Weiyun started to quit smoking the day the eldest lady said to cut down on smoking. He is not too addicted to smoking, so it is not unbearable.

    But when I recalled the scene when Shi Yu fell asleep, I couldn't help but want to smoke.

    Can't calm down.

    The girl was so desperate that her eyes were full of death, she couldn't see any hope, as if she was in self-exile, sinking into madness.

    She wants to have sex with him.

    Want to use this way to a willful farewell.

    As before, she was the first to bring it up, and she was the first to escape.

    It's not that Jing Zhiyun hasn't been to Shi Yu's room before, but it's the first time he's lying on the same bed with her like this.

    The room was very quiet, not a sound could be heard.

    After an unknown amount of time, the boy got up from the bed and helped someone tuck up the quilt. When he got up, he noticed the fish tank on the cabinet out of the corner of his eye.

    There is a black goldfish swimming leisurely inside. It is said that the fish only has seven seconds of memory. Is it because it can’t remember things, so it can’t feel lonely, even if it’s alone, it can live freely.

    Jing said that Yun fed the fish, and then simply tidied up Shi Yu's room.

    In fact, there is nothing to clean up, Shi Yu has very few things, so little that she seems to know that she will not live here for a long time.

    Suddenly, Jing Zhiyun saw a cat keychain in the bedside table.

    It was exchanged after the eldest lady was photographed at the night market that day, not only the key chain, but also two tickets to the haunted house.

    Jing Zhiyun rushed out suddenly, returned to his room, and found two well-preserved tickets in a book.

    If you miss it, is it doomed long ago?

    Every time he wants to go to the haunted house, various things always happen, and he delays again and again, until he almost forgets that he still wants to take her to the haunted house to play.

    Jing Zhiyun turned the book to the next page, and there was a creased note inside, which read:

    [Lunch break for tetanus]

    At that moment, Jing Zhiyun seemed to have lost all senses and perceptions.

    He grabbed these things with his hands, as if he could catch the young lady in this way.

    These are the evidences that the eldest lady has been here, the traces left by her.

    after a long time.