Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    The little girl's pupils were light-colored, and her long black hair fell down her shoulders, making her skin whiter and tenderer, but her pale face showed that she was at a loss at this time.

    Three words kept echoing in my mind.

    what to do? what to do? what to do?

    Shi Yu heard from the system that Jing Zhiyun would never bow his head and be humiliated, that's why he went so far.

    No one expected that Jing Zhiyun would not follow the routine and really kneel down.

    The surrounding area was surprisingly quiet. During this period of time, the servants in the villa could walk and sleep soundly, and no one noticed the two people in the corridor at all.

    Shi Yu felt his heart tighten, as if he was pressing down on a big rock, making it hard to breathe.

    Contrary to her, Jing Zhiyun knelt down calmly, without any intention of resisting.

    He lowered his head and couldn't see the expression on the young lady's face at this moment. He only had two slender straight legs and fluffy slippers in his sight.

    The slippers are made of white fluff, and there are two rabbit ears on the upper, which look soft and warm, and Shi Yu kicked himself in them just now.

    [Hey, do something to react! 】

    Jing said that Yun didn't move at all, and it seemed that he was really depressed when he was submissive to his soft pleading.

    [Get up quickly, say that I have gone too far, even if you die, you must never be insulted like this. 】

    Jing Zhiyun felt troubled for her.

    The corners of his lips were slightly raised, and his mood suddenly became better. The irritable and violent mood of today was swept away in an instant.

    The eldest lady has been contradicting herself recently. She has a bad temper that is obviously annoying, but she has a lot of drama in her heart.

    He was at a loss and wanted to pretend to be calm, which made people want to bully him severely.

    Shouldn't you be crying?

    Every second seemed to be stretched infinitely, Shi Yu didn't know how long he had been in a daze, and the system in his mind was still helping her.

    She couldn't listen, and felt that everything around her began to distort, leaving only the stubborn figure of the young man in her sight.

    It's all her fault.

    Shi Yu looked away, wanting to forget this scene, he seemed to have to leave, leaving only one sentence with no deterrent effect in the end.

    "Get out, I don't want to see you."

    Jing Zhiyun was slightly stunned, and after a while, he looked at the closed door, his dark eyes were crazily uncontrollable.

    Scared people away.

    A person like him can't change his bad nature, he will get revenge, he is gloomy and crazy, he can do anything, and he will never let go of any opportunity.

    The next day, Shi Yu didn't even talk to Jing Zhiyun anymore, went to school after breakfast, and fell asleep on the table when he arrived at school.

    Jing said that she was a little uncomfortable when Yun knelt down.

    She wanted to explain, but felt as if nothing was right.