1. Traveling through a book

Chapter 1:

The shooting scene of the TV series Fenghua through the book.

"Card! OK, let's take a break. The makeup teacher will come and touch up the actors' makeup."

"Field steward! Stage steward! Move two more apple boxes!"

As soon as someone called the steward, Yu Wen stood up subconsciously.

After standing for three seconds, he realized that he was not a stage manager now, but a group performer, and quickly sat down again.

However, after just half a month of working as a groundskeeper, these two words have been engraved into my DNA, and I still have an instinctive reaction when I hear them now. Yu Wen glanced at the busy field teachers coming and going and couldn't help but sigh.

No, this DNA is dirty.

About half a month ago, Yu Wen came to this book from the real world. The last thing he saw when he closed his eyes was the warm-colored ceiling of his home. When he opened his eyes, it turned into a dilapidated small rental house. He took a moment to figure out the situation. , and then suspected that he had been kidnapped.

The kidnapper is "Rise Up!" "Best Movie King" is a broken book!

The first time he woke up, he went out and wandered around, and found that this place was far from the world he once lived in. The technology tree was about fifty years behind his world, and the place names, urban areas, and even the country's structure were completely unfamiliar.

Until he saw a slightly familiar name on a roadside billboard.

——Chu Han.

This name seemed to be the protagonist of a popular novel that he accidentally read in the magazine reading room of the library.

The rental house he woke up in was small and well-equipped. There was a brand-new desktop computer on the desk. It was a top-notch configuration on the market and had superior performance. In order to understand the current situation, Yu Wen made a table of all the acting experiences of Chu Han on the Internet and compared them one by one with the plots in his memory.

All right.

After confirming that he was wearing a book, Yu Wen searched through the private space on his computer and even his browsing history, trying to determine his identity. Unfortunately, he did not get any effective information from it because the computer was almost brand new and the private area was completely blank. .

Yu Wen decided to remain unchanged in the face of all changes. He sat on the edge of the bed and blinked for seventeen minutes until his eyelids twitched.

No one came to save him.

#不说是什么意思是什么意思#

Realizing that idealism is not feasible, Yu Wen accepts his fate.

The day after he lay down, he received a new message on his phone, notifying him that he was ready to join the group.

-His

name is still Yu Wen, and his body is also his body.

With his excellent memory, he recalled "Rise Up!" The general plot of "Best Actor" is bound into a volume.

The full text of what I recalled is 50,000 words, which is so thin that it is hard to feel at ease.

He repeatedly sketched out every detail from beginning to end in his mind, but could not find a supporting character named Yu Wen, a villain, a cannon fodder, etc...