40.

Chapter 40

The door opened and a sleepy Chu Han came out.

He scratched his hair, which was as messy as a chicken coop, and stood by the railing on the second floor, loading for a while.

"Has a groundhog entered our house?" he asked, "I thought I heard a groundhog barking just now."

At this moment, Xi Su let out a second cry of disbelief.

Chu Han was silent for a moment, then suddenly realized, "Xi Su was transformed from a groundhog."

Coming to this conclusion, he turned around and went back to his room to sleep.

"Impossible, impossible." Xi Su was caught off guard by the outcome. After reacting, he categorically denied, "Chu Zhiyao is a koi. He has always been very lucky. He will not die even if others die. I'm sure. You said that deliberately to trick me into mopping the floor." Yu Wen: "How did

you know that everyone was dead?"

Go."

Seeing that he was really shocked, Yu Wen decided to let him go a little bit, "Actually, not all of them are dead, but none of them are dead..."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" He didn't finish his sentence. , Xi Su rushed out of the toilet with a mop, and mopped it twice, wailing as he did so, "Stop talking! Stop talking! I won't believe a word of it!"

His voice was choked with a hint of crying. .

Yu Wen stood there, watching him clean with unprecedented diligence, and felt very pleased.

"I said it all." He spread his hands and said kindly and kindly: "If you don't do hygiene, terrible things will happen."

This child is stubborn.

I just don't believe it.

Chu Han slept until the afternoon, took a shower in the room, wiped his hair and went downstairs. When he saw the bright floor of the stairs, it felt like a fly would slip on it, and he was stunned.

"Has the snail girl been here?" he asked doubtfully.

Yu Wen squeezed the mixed fruit juice for himself in the kitchen and drank it. If it was sour, he would add some watermelon, if it was sweet, he would add some orange. After adjusting for a long time, he finally got the taste that his tongue likes.

He came out with fruit chowder and said vaguely: "Xi Su mopped..."

In order to make Yu Wen shut up, Xi Su mopped all the places on the six floors of the villa that could be cleaned with a mop. , that’s called selflessness, the tiles are all worn off.

Chu Han looked over.

Lan Mao was lying on the sofa with his hands folded on his abdomen, like a corpse that died peacefully.

"...Teacher Yu," Chu Han hesitated, "He seems to be dead."

Yu Wen said: "It's okay, he's just half dead."

In the next few days, Xi Su showed far more diligence and love for cleanliness than usual. Basically, as long as Yu Wen looks at him for a moment and opens his mouth, he can quickly roll up from anywhere to clean.

In the middle, Xie Heyu and Xie Jiamao came to visit. The latter was very relieved about Xi Su's change and believed that their little Xi also had some potential for comprehensive development of moral, intellectual, physical, artistic and physical skills.

Xie Jiamao came here for Yu Wen’s new book.

"Before, you became popular on variety shows. I have received many invitations for dramas and endorsements, but I feel that the quality is not good. Although we lack exposure, we would rather not have low-quality exposure. We have to cherish our feathers."