20. Drama

Chapter 20 Drama

"The points stolen by the undercover will be settled in the final round. Now the members' points are announced: Song Chenglei 221 points, Tong Li 176 points, Chu Han 197 points, Xi Su 154 points, Cao Lingyun 188 points, Yu Wen——"

Director The group deliberately paused for a moment.

"Teacher Yu, -32 points."

Yu Wen acted in cooperation with a black eye.

The others were shocked and looked at each other. Tong Li exaggeratedly said: "Teacher Yu was touched thirty-two times today?!"

Song Chenglei: "Yeah, yeah, are we a serious variety show?"

Cao Lingyun was dumbfounded and said in a soft voice : "Teacher Yu not only owes tens of millions of dollars when he comes here, but also loses his innocence..."

Yu Wen looked up at the sky, his mouth aggrieved, "How will I behave after the show is broadcast?"

When everyone was discussing in a noisy manner, Chu Han calculated. I checked my points and realized something was wrong.

"I'm four points short, too," he said doubtfully.

Director: "Each time the 'gold thief' steals, the points are worth two units, and the members of the same group are doubled."

Tong Li: "Who touched you today?"

Chu Han thought for a second, said nothing, and stood silently away from Xi Suyuan. Quite a bit.

Xi Su: "Brother, I am wronged. I have kept my distance from you today. There is absolutely no way I am an undercover agent. Besides, if I were an undercover agent, could I only steal four points?" Song

Chenglei: "Anyway, the number four points is too pointed. "It's exactly 2 points. It's very possible for members of the same group to commit crimes."

As soon as the score information was broadcast, the undercover agent quickly understood that he was not the only one in the same camp. Those high-value points that were stolen were not his own. Then the team. There must be a companion hidden in it.

But Song Chenglei was an exception. He almost wiped out Yu Wen, and most of the points were on him, so he couldn't make up his mind for a while, so he still poured dirty water on Xi Su.

Yu Wen made a rough calculation and found that Chu Han was obviously Tong Li's target. There was no follow-up because she was cautious and would stop at the first sign of interest. Xi Su's target was him, but he might have been accidentally interrupted by the bathroom, so he only stole the goods for the time being. Two points; Song Chenglei's target was also him. The big brother forced him to polish his shoes eight times. Including the doubling rule for the same group, the total was 32 points.

Director's team: "Do I need to change teams?"

Director's team: "The team that just arrived first has the right to change teams once."

Oh. Yu Wen's hand that was about to move calmed down. They are in third place.

Chu Han raised his hand hesitantly.

Xi Su was helpless, "Brother, you will regret it."

Chu Han wanted to change Yu Wen's position, but he looked over and Yu Wen gestured to Song Chenglei next to him.

"...I want Teacher Song." Chu Han said.

The remaining Yu Wen and Xi Su naturally formed a team.

-

Yu Wen murmured the popsicles that Chu Han exchanged with the program team before leaving, and looked at Xi Su with his eyelids raised.

Of course Xi Su was a little embarrassed when someone broke into the audio clip of the scandal in the toilet, but it was more inexplicable.