102. Extra Romance (End)

Chapter 102 Extra Love Story: (End)

Over the weekend, the third issue of "Love Travel" was updated, and Xi Su stayed in front of the TV on time.

The show has gained popularity since its launch and has a good reputation. The first few episodes quickly became popular with a relaxed and pleasant tone. Although there is no big topic, the audience stickiness is very high, and the play rate of each episode is as stable as an old dog.

The trailer for the third issue was released, and Chu Han's name became a hot search topic along with the coded content that turned into a telegram.

Although it was coded, based on the context and the shocked expressions of the people around him, anyone with a discerning eye can guess what Chu Han was talking about. Netizens quickly scoured his past variety shows and live broadcasts and found that this brother is extremely upright and always tries to trick netizens. Next, he talked about some content that could not be broadcast, so overnight, Chu Han got the nickname "Telegraph Lark".

There is no sense of variety show, but the greatest sense of variety show.

"Love Travel" was out of the entertainment industry for the first time, causing a huge buzz even before the third episode was aired.

Xi Su is an idle person. When he has a movie to film, when there is no movie to shoot, he will live-stream and watch dramas at home. During this period of time, he is very idle. Under the command of Xie Jiamao, he followed up the whole process and became the fifth star of Starlight Media.

Today is a welfare series. Not only does it have Xisu’s real-time reaction, Xie Jiamao also invited thirty lucky fans to follow up online. The third issue has not been refreshed yet, but the popularity of the live broadcast room has rocketed to the homepage of the platform.

The screen was divided into countless small frames, all filled with fans. The live broadcast had not yet started, and everyone was discussing in a flurry. Xi Su's eyes were filled with stars, and he suspected that the live broadcast room was about to be occupied by Yu Wen's fans.

The words are so dense that one can immediately follow Yu Wen's words.

He had to turn off the microphone, force silence, and then reply to the questions on the barrage one by one.

"Is there any Yu Wen? There is no Yu Wen. He is still recording the show. Today I am the only anchor to accompany you."

"Anchors don't complain about CP, especially not against Yu Wen. He is the best in every pair of CP."

"The real person... the real person I won’t give in. I have fallen in love with Yu Wen.”

A message suddenly popped up on the screen: “But you smiled very happily in the first two issues.”

Xi Su took a closer look and immediately refuted the rumor: “Don’t talk nonsense. It’s because of work. The content of the first two issues was already very interesting. Didn’t you laugh? Just because you laughed doesn’t mean I’m embarrassed.”

“Aren’t they your adoptive parents?”

Xi Su said, “It’s two different things. Respect, knocking on CP is a preference..."

Five minutes before the program was updated, Xie Jiamao walked in and sat in front of the camera. He had nothing to do today and was watching with Xi Su.

In the early years, when there was only one artist in the company, Yu Wen, he took care of Yu Wen. Later, Yu Wen assigned Xie Heyu to take care of Xi Su and Chu Han. Although he did not show his face very much, fans of the company's artists were all familiar with him. .