7. Dinner party

Chapter 7 Dinner Party

In the evening, Yu Wen received another message from Xie Heyu.

The male and female protagonists have relatively high positions and own RVs equipped by the company. The staff and artists other than them are all arranged in a hotel not far from the filming location. Yu Wen is naturally also a member of the big pot.

There was no announcement from him tonight, so he could finish work early. He had just bought a bag of fruit from a street stall when a message popped up from his blurry silhouette.

[get out of class has just ended. I’m going to pick you up now. I’ll be late. Sorry. 】

A short paragraph expresses a huge amount of information.

Yu Wen stood under the streetlight and thought hard. For the first time, he could not keep up with Teacher Xie's brain circuit. He would never admit that there was a generation gap between himself and college students, and firmly believed that there was an information gap.

Yu Wen: [Thank you, kindhearted person. But it only takes Xiaoyu ten minutes to walk from the shooting location to the hotel. ]

In order not to appear blunt, he added two emoticons:

[Kitten sprinting.jpg]

Xie He said: [Xie Jiamao asked me to pick you up for dinner. Didn't I tell you? 】

Yu Wen switched back to the dialog box with his boss to confirm, and said firmly: 【Not a word of secrets has been leaked. 】

The boss’s mouth is very strict.

Why should I be in the entertainment industry? I should be in the secret service industry.

After waiting for a few minutes, no new messages popped up in the dialog box. Yu Wen estimated that Xie Heyu was talking to his boss with a wooden face and an ellipsis above his head.

He stood and waited. Although the boss forgot to notify the person involved, the news from Xie Heyu came in time and must have been on the way.

Sure enough, within a moment, Xie Jiamao called: "Xiao Yu, I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you. If you have nothing else to do, come over for dinner..."

The boss was full of chicken blood and looked forward to the future impassionedly. In just one sentence, Starlight Media has become one of the top 500 companies in the world.

He really thought about it, and the dinner was also temporarily arranged. It could be heard from his words that it was an internal company dinner.

But this is a solid boss who pays five social insurances and one housing fund every month and also includes accommodation!

What could Yu Wen do, but forgive him enthusiastically!

-He

was waiting for Xie Heyu under the street lamp and peeled an orange out of boredom. When Xie Heyu arrived, he was sour from the orange that he was rising to the sky, and his face was twisted into a ball as delicate as a cartoon.

Xie He said: "...What?"

Yu Wen squatted on the ground, his free hand clenched into a fist, his eyebrows and eyes drooped in the shadows, unable to see clearly.

"I feel like I'm going to die..." After a long while, he murmured sadly, then raised his head with tears in his eyes, "I'm so sour !

"

The collarbone is thin and the hair is fluffy and messy, standing in front of her like a clump of pines and bamboos.

Cool guy was at a loss for words, so he subconsciously reached for his pocket, put it in and pulled it out with both hands empty, and finally went back to the car and rummaged around to find a breath-freshening mint.