8. Live broadcast

Chapter 8 had a live broadcast

and had a lot of fun, and we didn’t have dinner until nearly nine o’clock.

Although the boss boasted that he took all the credit for signing Director Gao, Director Gao was not just the director contracted by the company. Yu Wen listened to it with his only business knowledge and privately thought that such a person who holds shares in the company cannot be considered a colleague. , he is also his second boss after all.

At the dinner table, only Teacher Xie felt sympathy for him. Yu Wen silently moved the stool to Xie Heyu's side.

“Mr.

"Not bad."

"You are a sophomore this year, right? Your coursework shouldn't be easy."

"Yeah."

"Which department is Mr. Xie in?"

"Computer science."

"Wow." Yu Wen Seal clapped, "It's not even close to the entertainment industry. It's about money. "

What the hell, if you bring this kind of talent to help, does the boss plan to use him as a hacker to kill Internet black fans?

The height is a bit overkill.

"Yeah. I'm used to it."

Yu Wen lowered his head and took a sip of the drink, orange juice. He smacked it in his mouth and put the drink back in its place. It's too sweet and tastes bad.

After being quiet for a while, he couldn't help but turned around and asked Xie Heyu: "What do you mean by getting used to it?"

Xie Heyu looked up at him, thoughtfully, as if he was considering his words.

"My family always has whims, and I am usually the one who implements these whims."

"... I would like to ask how many people are there in your family?"

"Including aunts and uncles, there are many."

Yu Wen was quiet for a while. , sincerely praised: "Awesome."

They thanked the teacher for their hard work in growing a family!

-On

the way back, it was still Xie Heyu who saw him off.

The half-drunk boss went downstairs to see them off, smiling honestly, "Hey hey hey hey Xiao Yu..."

"Xiao Yu is here."

Xie Jiamao burped, waved to Yu Wen, and whispered like a thief: "Boss I have good news to tell you secretly..."

Yu Wen Xingxingyan cheered, "What good news?" "

I have made an agreement with Gao Kaiyu to tailor a lovable supporting role for you... "

Oh my God, it's tailor-made."

"You'll definitely become famous once the show airs!" "

Oh

, hey, hey..." the boss said awkwardly, touching the back of his head. : "The next part will take at least three or four months. In the meantime, I have to help Lao Gao. I don't have time to talk to you about the announcement. You may, burp, have to pick your feet at home for a long time..."

Yuwen peace&love stared at him .

He felt that the boss had the potential to be a good news bird. Every time he said something like this, the notice would come immediately.

That night, Yu Wen received a new job.

It is a live broadcast to help farmers.

He opened his phone and took a look. It was Chu Han who was grateful for his words to resolve the situation last time, so he voluntarily lowered the remuneration and allowed him to show his face in the live broadcast room.