43.

Chapter 43

Yu Wen didn’t have the guts to teach his spicy teachers a lesson, so he closed his eyes to the lively chatting group messages and pretended that these demolitions didn’t exist.

Then he went online and opened Drama Super. He thought that Drama Super should be a fan of official subtitles. After watching it for a while, Drama Super was teasing about friendship.

Um.

Our Xiyue is a super easy-to-eat official spouse.

What are you cooking when you put such fragrant rice aside?

That night, Yu Wen fell asleep with hatred. He swore that when he became rich in the future, he would arrest all those who did not take official drugs and put them in jail!

This is a crime!

What a heinous crime!

"Xianmen Anecdotes" premiered for four episodes and was updated for seven consecutive days, and it happened to be the tenth episode. Updates will be suspended over the weekend, and the eleventh episode will be updated tonight.

Although the audience has criticized this update speed, the total number of episodes of "Sky Gate" is only twenty-four. To maintain exposure, it can only be updated slowly.

Fortunately, although there is only one episode a day, the content is solid and the audience can review the details when they are not busy watching.

The focus of today's plot is Chu Zhiyao. Starting from this episode, the plot begins to analyze, fill in, and expand each character's past in more depth. This is the charm of group dramas.

[——The weather is very good today.

Chu Zhiyao patrolled the dense forest as usual and wrote this sentence beautifully in the record book.

He returned to the mountain gate and met the second senior brother on the road. The second senior brother was weaving a new fence for the chicken pen, with his sleeves rolled up and his expression cold.

The second senior brother is the most reliable person in Yunxiao Mountain. He can do everything. He is good at raising chickens, ducks and fish. He can also make a few tables, chairs and benches when he has nothing to do. He can resist the demons on the outside and stabilize the mountain gate on the inside. As steady as a mother.

Chu Zhiyao was very close to him today and couldn't help but get close to him, "Second Senior Brother~"

"Get out."

"..."

Chu Zhiyao didn't dare to say anything anymore and handed him the record book - Second Senior Brother was as careful as hair. , almost all the documents of Yunxiao Mountain are kept by him.

After taking the record book, the second senior brother didn't look at him twice.

Chu Zhiyao looked helplessly, "Brother, don't you check it?"

If you check it, you will find that the record he wrote today is 'the weather is very good'. If the second senior brother asks him why he thinks the weather is very good, he will tell Second Senior Brother, today is his birthday!

"Go and practice Kung Fu when you're free."

The second senior brother said with a serious smile.

Ying.

Back in the courtyard, the fourth senior brother was cooking in the kitchen. Chu Zhiyao walked in with brisk steps.

"Fourth Senior Brother, what are you going to eat today?" He held his hand on the edge of the stove, rolled his eyes in a circle, and asked pointedly.