30. Battle Royale Recording (1)

Chapter 30 Battle Royale Recording (1)

The live broadcast only lasted an hour. Although netizens screamed and invited King Melon to chat for a while, Yu Wen knew that these people were just talking.

Yuzhuhu Team =

"Actually, you are all accustomed to cheering. You can't say how much you like me." Yu Wen was quite proud, "Xiao Yu now knows the entertainment industry very well."

After being raped that day, he was struggling I have been doing homework for several days!

"If you say that, I won't leave."

"My aunt weighs one hundred kilograms and has two hundred kilograms of bone. Can you tell me accurately?"

"I am the one who has secured the position of the middle palace (cyber wooden fish knocks) "Knock knock)"

"Hehe (smiles evilly), you little thing, you have successfully aroused my desire to win."

"Okay, just wait, I will accompany you until you become famous and burst into flames and explode the universe!"

The live broadcast ended . After that, Yu Wen rested at home for a few days. The night before Monday, he carried his small suitcase and embarked on an exciting journey.

The recording of "Battle Royale" is about to begin!

Having the experience of recording a variety show last time, Yu Wen skillfully connected with the staff and recorded part of the pre-production in the car.

The first recording destination was in the suburbs of Linshi. The specific location was not notified in advance. The staff arranged the hotel, and the styling team knocked on the door early the next morning.

"Battle Royale" has always been very mysterious, unlike other variety shows that arrange for guests to meet and get familiar with each other in advance. Not to mention meeting each other, Yu Wen only knew the names of several other regulars from PD's official Weibo, and he didn't even have contact information.

Arriving halfway up the mountain in the show crew's car, Yu Wen saw an unexpected face.

Jian Heng waved to him very enthusiastically.

Yu Wen:?

All the guests present had already finished dressing up, and he and Jian Heng were the only two people in the open space in front of them. Jian Heng was wearing a somewhat sloppy-looking medieval costume, with the details deliberately distressed and gray, and he was holding a lute in his hand.

As he got closer, Yu Wen asked him: "Didn't you go to record a love story?"

Jian Heng said cheerfully, "I died."

Yu Wen:...Is this something that should be happy?

"Although I didn't make it into a romantic drama, I got caught up in "Battle Royale"! I won't tell you who got promoted, but Xiao Yu deserves a lot of your credit!" Jian Heng thanked him again and beat his chest. Praising with bright eyes: "And Xiao Yu, you are super handsome today!"

Yu Wen looked down at his outfit.

The appearance of "Battle Royale" is usually related to their identity, and the identity card is arranged to be drawn online by the staff two weeks in advance. The styling team has enough time to modify and add new features to make the appearance more suitable for the artist.

The vest and boots made him tall and tall. There was a complicated set of belts around his waist. There was a shiny badge on his chest. He had a sword on his left hip. He had just taken it off because it would affect his movements. He gently rubbed it with his fingertips. , you can touch the rubies inlaid in the sword grid.