2. Company

Chapter 2

The cool guy in the company glanced at him, then lowered his head, typing rapidly on the laptop keyboard.

The rain was noisy, slamming into the world, until the ears were filled with falling jade beads. The ground, awnings, grass, leaves... made a continuous sound.

Yu Wen sat down, stretched his legs in the noisy sound of rain, and stared at the soaked toes of his shoes in a daze.

He has no interest in becoming a big star, but compared to stage management and extras, being a formal actor is definitely easier.

Yu Wen has been lazy since he was a child. If a goal can be achieved with seven points of hard work, he will definitely not bother with the remaining three points in order to achieve the so-called perfection. So much so that the instructor poked him in the forehead every day, hating that iron could not become steel.

This lazy mentality does not change at all even if I live in a foreign country. I don’t know if there are any restrictions on the role of Passerby A, but he has been on the same crew as the protagonist from the beginning. To be cautious, it is better to be closer to the protagonist. In an entertainment industry article, the people around the protagonist are except the staff. , that is, colleagues.

Compared with set management, the work of an actor is simply not that pleasant! Trying hard to be a third-tier actor, confused and idle, with just enough money to spend without attracting too much attention.

So now the question is, how should he become a third-tier actor?

He knew about the assistant director's invitation, not because he wanted to eat from a big pot, but because he still didn't have an ID card and almost thought he was a gangster until he received a message on his phone yesterday that an official account reminded him that the ID card was in the process of being produced.

As a rough estimate, it will take less than half a month to get it.

Fortunately, it's not a gangster.

Yu Wen was so lost in thought that he didn't notice that the rain was slowly getting lighter.

The sound of rain fell, and the sound of typing on the keyboard next to me became particularly clear.

The laptop screen on Brother Ku's lap displayed a PPT, with large characters such as "Company Prospects" on the subtitle. Yu Wen's eyes swept past and landed on the pair of fair and slender hands on the pure black keyboard.

Brother Ku is typing so fast that afterimages can dance. During the occasional pause, his hands rest on the edge of the keyboard relaxedly, tapping lightly every now and then. The joints on the thin five fingers are slightly protruding, and there are a few lines on the back of the cold white hands. The conspicuous tendons tightened as the palms were closed, and the sexual tension silently overflowed.

It is also a pleasure to watch people with beautiful hands working. Yu Wen stared at it for a moment, and couldn't help but feel dazed. He thought of the upright piano at home. It must be nice to play the piano like this...

But in the blink of an eye, Yu Wen's thoughts flew to the sky.

When I came back to my senses, I heard a "squeak" in my ears.

A black umbrella was held above his head.

Yu Wen moved his eyes upward and saw Brother Ku putting away his notebook at some point, holding the shoulder strap of the backpack behind him with one hand, and standing in front of him.

"I..."

"Want an umbrella?"

"It looks good."

Brother Ku: "..."