38.

Chapter 38

With the help of Xiao Zhou and Xiao Zhong, Yu Wen quickly packed up his things and set off for his big villa - it is said that it also has a private swimming pool and a gym~

Chu Han and Xi Su had moved in two days earlier. Chu Han had an announcement today and was not at home. The villa was quiet. Yu Wen walked to the living room and his smile disappeared instantly.

The living room is a giant dump.

There were used clothes and dirty socks piled randomly on the sofa. The coffee table was in a mess. Four or five potato chip bags were lying on the ground with corpses. There were dried stains and footprints on the ground. There were uneaten takeout boxes on the dining table next to it. Looking at it again, The kitchen looked like it had been bombed and was in a mess...

Yu Wen dragged his suitcase and walked out.

He met Xie Heyu who had just parked the car and walked in, "Why are you going?" Yu

Wen looked serious, "A golden nest and a silver nest are not as good as my own doghouse. I still prefer a single apartment without a swimming pool and a gym."

Xie Heyu said to him Glancing inside, he was frightened by the chaos he saw and his brows twitched.

It shouldn't be. Xie Jiamao said that an aunt would clean it the next day.

Could it be that in just one day... it has been like this?

"The rent has been canceled over there..." Xie Heyu grabbed the brim of his hat, his eyes lingering around the garbage dump, frowning slightly, "Let me clean it up for you first."

Yu Wen put down the box resignedly and took a feather duster. Looking left and right, not knowing where to start, I finally wandered to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

"..."

With just one glance, he felt that his spirit had been attacked.

Closing the refrigerator with a cold face, Yu Wen stopped Teacher Xie who was collecting garbage and said gently: "The person who untied the bell must also tie the bell. We should wait for the other two residents here to gather. I will tell them carefully what is According to the public area sanitation regulations..."

Xie Heyu sorted the food waste into plastic bags, "I'll deal with these first, and soon..."

"Put it down!"

Xie Heyu stopped what he was doing and stood up. I've never been so upright.

He slowly looked at Yu Wen, his expression suddenly blank and blank.

Yu Wen said sincerely: "Can you clean up this time or your whole life? Your hard work has just contributed to these unhealthy tendencies in society..."

"In a civilized society, you, me and others, public health depends on everyone." He used a feather duster , lighting chicken feathers all over the floor, "Today Xiao Yu is going to teach Chu Han and Xi Su this truth."

Xi Su hasn't made many announcements recently, and the incident of his illegitimate child has not passed yet. Although it is not a moral stain, it is inevitable when it appears on the Internet. A discussion. Xie Jiamao's suggestion is to temporarily reduce exposure and focus on longer-term drama appointments and variety shows. By the time it airs, the audience will have almost forgotten all these trivial matters.

After all, the work is the last word.

Xi Su felt that everything the boss said made sense. After all, the boss was a god who could have a place in a residential area with assets worth billions. He said it would be suitable if it was suitable. Big bosses always have more foresight than them.