50.

Chapter 50:

Yi Ming still has work. She went offline after the variety show. The live broadcast room is still hot. Yu Wen came back from going to the bathroom, and Jian Heng was trying to answer netizens' questions about the plot.

"What does 'I can't get out' mean? It's a literal meaning. This detail shows that the bard already knew the curse in the castle, and it also laid the groundwork for him to be bewitched by the devil later..."

Jian Heng thought for a moment He thought, "But the bard's words are different from others. Others are unwilling to sacrifice their companions and are ready to sacrifice themselves. The bard is because he has no companions to sacrifice -" Yu

Wen heard this sentence as soon as he sat down. He was stunned, "Is that how you understand it?"

"That's how I understand it anyway." Jian Heng said, "After all, I am a super bad guy."

"Bard: Brother is super bad."

"Ask Just ask, you can come up with 108 versions."

"No one said anything after asking."

Other guests did not start the broadcast, and the enthusiasm of netizens had nowhere to pour. The Yuwen live broadcast room basically became the Brave Team. At home, on the other hand, his performance in the first period was outstanding. Several on-the-spot reactions made netizens call him awesome. Naturally, he was the one who received the most attention.

At ten o'clock in the evening, the battle royale had just been launched on the online platform, and new people were constantly pouring into the live broadcast room. Yu Wen was dazzled by the barrage, so he simply stopped watching and concentrated on hooking koi fish.

Jian Heng was a little more relaxed, and he dutifully helped the netizens who were stuck in Yuwen's live broadcast room to pass on the message.

"Xiao Yu, we ask you to hook a brave man..."

Yu Wen raised his head in confusion and said to the camera: "You think too highly of me."

Does he seem to have such strength?

The barrage laughed, and after a while, Jian Heng relayed again: "They said that hooking a dragon can't produce a brave man, but can you hook a dragon?"

Yu Wen tilted his head and thought for a moment, "I'll try to hook a dragon. The evil dragon is not good. The evil dragon of the show team is made with a lot of money. I can't hook it."

Chu Han heard it and crawled over excitedly, "Evil dragon? I'll hook it. I'm more talented."

Yu Wen looked at the unclear shape of the ball of wool in his hand.

Chu Han said: "Koi is too simple, I didn't even take it seriously."

Yu Wen had no choice but to give him another ball of wool and told him: "Be serious this time."

Xie Heyu sat on the side, looking for tutorials on his tablet. Yu Wen leaned over to take a look.

When I saw a video of a car rolling over, he put his head on Xie Heyu's shoulder, smiled with his face hidden, and after laughing, he said to Xie Heyu: "Damn it, it looks so difficult."

Teacher Xie was wearing a mask, his eyes were slightly bent, and the laughter could be heard in his voice. meaning.

He said: "It doesn't matter. When the time comes, we will say that it was Teacher Chu who did the hook."

Yu Wen: "If it's not bad..."

Xie Heyu: "It's not bad because you hooked it."

Yu Wen: "Hahahahahahaha..."