94. Bamboo Horse Bamboo Horse if line: (4)

Chapter 94 Love Letters If Line: (4)

Yu Wen often receives love letters and is very good at handling such things. No matter what kind of love letters, they will not stay in his schoolbag for more than a week.

But that time it was an accident.

The owner of the love letter suffered a broken bone in an accident and was recuperating at home. He could not find anyone for a while.

On the way home from school with Xie Heyu, Yu Wen happened to meet a classmate from her class. Thinking of this, Yu Wen hurriedly said "Wait for me", then stopped her classmate and asked for their contact information.

Before leaving Xie Heyu, they were chatting about the flowers that Yu's mother had carefully maintained in the yard. Some varieties were in bloom. Yu Wen said that he would go back and make a garland for Xie Heyu to wear.

Xie Heyu's reaction was dull, but there was a rare smile in his eyes.

Yu Wen's train of thought always wandered, and when he came back after finishing his contact information, he had already forgotten the previous chat. When he saw Xie Heyu looking at him and waiting for the next step, he said blankly: "Aren't you going?"

"..."

This casual comment was put aside. .

A few days later, Xie Heyu found the love letter in his schoolbag and said naturally: "Which class are you from? Do you need me to return it for you?"

Yu Wen finally added the girl's contact information and was typing with his head down, shaking his head perfunctorily. He shook his head and said, "I won't return it yet."

Xie Heyu asked him who he was chatting with, and Yu Wen said smoothly: "The owner of the love letter in your hand."

This is where things started to go wrong.

Yu Wen added a girl and agreed to return the love letter when she returned to school. The girl was generous and didn't feel embarrassed if she was rejected. During the voice chat, she joked with him:

"Hahahaha, you didn't open the love letter, did you? I'm at the end. Write, if you don't return the love letter to me within ten days, it will be regarded as your acquiescence, and we will be lovers from now on... Then I deliberately broke my leg so that you can't find me. This is all my plan hahaha ..."

Yu Wen knew she was joking, and he followed Hahaha. Neither of them took it seriously. Xie Heyu, who overheard this voice, took it seriously.

While chatting, he was playing games at Xie Heyu's house, and the voice was played out. Xie Heyu came out of the kitchen with soda water. When he heard this, he stood still and stopped moving.

Yu Wen explained: "It's just a joke."

Xie Heyu didn't say anything. After playing a game with Yu Wen, he said calmly: "I don't think it's fun."

I didn't know that he was talking about a game. It's still the same joke as before.

With three days left before the ten-day countdown, Xie Heyu once again saw the love letter in Yu Wen's schoolbag. He said, "Aren't you going to return it?"

Yu Wen said, "She is recuperating at home. We will wait until she returns to school. "

Xie Heyu: "Where is her home? I'll help you deliver it."

Yu Wen felt that he was making a fuss and waved his hand, "No need."

On the second to last day, Xie Heyu asked, "Don't you want to pay

him back?" Annoyed, he covered his ears and said, "Don't miss Tang Monk... Even if I don't pay her back, I can still really date her."

Xie Heyu: "...You can obviously avoid this possibility."