77.

Chapter 77

When Yu Wen took the mop to "shoot" Xie Heyu, the latter took the clothes out of the box.

The workmanship is exquisite and the materials are exquisite, but the neckline is very low and the skirt is short. It also comes with a lace choker and a lace headband.

Xie Heyu held the sling aside and shook it out in front of him.

"...This is a restriction." Xie He said matter-of-factly, "If you have difficulty moving, you can't concentrate on mopping the floor. This is all my plan. Later I will pretend to be fascinated by you..."

Yu Wen: " Shut up."

Xie Heyu fell silent.

Yu Wen was so angry that he walked around in circles twice... Yes, he had done it before, and he had been exposed to it at a negative distance, but it didn't mean that he could accept these bold ways of playing at once... People always take it step by step, becoming more open every time, so how come you are like this as soon as you get up? A bombshell? !

Is this your Xie Heyu’s personal style? !

Yu Wen swayed around twice, blushing to the root of his neck. He didn't know whether he was angry or embarrassed.

He held on, leaned the mop against the wall, and said, "No more cleaning, let's go out for a walk."

Xie Heyu held up his small skirt and stared at him silently without saying a word.

It was his boyfriend after all. As soon as Yu Wen met his eyes, his heart softened and he couldn't say anything serious. He hesitated for a while, "I'm sorry, I'm not rejecting you... but for a while..."

Xie Heyu withdrew his gaze. , lowered his eyes and looked at the little skirt in his hand, "I understand, I took the liberty."

...that's what he said.

Yu Wen saw that he kept staring at the little skirt and liked it very much. He couldn't help but be curious - Teacher Xie had never been so persistent in anything. Could it be that... the maid uniform was his fetish?

If you think so, it's okay to...satisfy him occasionally, but Yu Wen is not mentally prepared for this yet...

"Ahem, how about keeping it?" Yu Wen tentatively asked: "Whenever I have time in the future, let's see If the mood suits you, then take it out..."

Xie Heyu raised his eyes to look at him.

"Okay."

The ending tone of this good voice rose, and a pleasant tilde could even be heard in the steady tone.

Mensao.

Yu Wen muttered quietly.

It's said to be going out for a stroll, but there are only a few places for couples to date, such as movie theaters, coffee shops, and rolling roads... none of them are suitable for artists.

In the end, the two held hands and walked around the garden of the community twice, then wandered back again.

Yu Wen was worried that Xie Heyu would drag him back to "do some hygiene", so he decided to go back to the dormitory to harass Xi Su.

Xi Su is live broadcasting. He has opened up a new track called the reaction track. When there is no announcement, he watches dramas at home in response to fan submissions. He doesn’t understand why some people like to watch other people’s dramas, but every time it starts, he The live broadcast room is very popular. He can only not understand but respect it. No one will have trouble with money.