32. Battle Royale Recording (3)

Chapter 32 Battle Royale Recording (3)

Not thinking about the complexity for the moment, Yu Wen looked at the health bar on the back of his hand. It was quite sufficient and could last for more than ten hours.

It had been almost an hour since they entered the castle.

It's time to find others to join up, Yu Wen thought.

There is some information that you can't get no matter how much you explore, and you have to piece it together with your companions. They are like a jigsaw puzzle that has been split into six pieces. When put together, the context can be found, but no one knows whether a certain piece of the puzzle is broken and needs to hunt other puzzle pieces to obtain the nutrients for repair. Win-win cooperation is good, but in an existential crisis, a little concealment can push the other party into the abyss.

Selfishness takes over, sometimes it's just a thought.

He picked up his sword and was about to leave when his ankle was grabbed by a hand.

...Yu Wen looked down.

A pale hand stretched out from the fireplace and grasped his ankle firmly.

The blood bar on the back of his hand fell off.

Yu Wen moved tentatively, but the veins in his pale hand popped out and the muscles were knotted, and he didn't move at all.

What's the matter, bro?

Just catch it, why don't you let it go?

Yu Wen put down his sword and knelt down, ready to reason with him, but unexpectedly the hand suddenly let go and grabbed his shoulder instead, pulling him forcefully into the fireplace without warning.

"!"

Yu Wen quickly grabbed the frame of the fireplace.

Good guy, I'm planning to take him to a confined space and kill him to grind down his health bar.

Will that allow it to succeed!

There were piles of plant ashes and a few unburned pieces of firewood in the fireplace. There was a gap in the solid wall, which was replaced by a black elastic band, and a pale hand stretched out from it.

Yu Wen found the wall and kicked it hard.

In front of the screen, the director watched Yu Wen being caught by the NPC and breathed a sigh of relief, "I caught up. Fortunately, our secret room is much more prepared. Give him more information and try to trap him longer to wait for other guests. The progress is catching up..."

The assistant director is not so optimistic.

"...Why haven't you been arrested yet?"

The two directors stretched their necks and looked at the monitor.

In the study, the pale hand was in a stalemate with Yu Wen for a moment, then gave up on his shoulder and turned to shake his foot on the wall.

Yu Wen poked his head out of the fireplace.

One of his feet was pulled, and his butt was hanging out, almost making a split, no, even more than 180 degrees. At this moment, I was finally able to exert my strength and use my hands and feet to push the pupa out.

The force coming from his ankle was terrifying, and Yu Wen couldn't help but feel a little envious.

Because the month of his birth was not enough, he was a little weak when he was a child. People always lack something, so he determined to be a handsome boy with muscles all over his body when he grows up.