48.

Chapter 48

"I'm glad to hear about your misfortune, and I hope it won't happen again."

The young brave man maintained his self-cultivation and etiquette, bowed slightly to the Demon King, and when he turned around, his face suddenly became expressionless.

The dwarf's notes appeared next, connecting the scattered stories together.

The course of those seven days becomes a clear straight line, appearing in front of the audience.

On the first day, the brave team arrived at the castle.

The next day, the great magician was injured.

On the third day, the princess was found in the basement. On the way to rescue the princess, she was attacked by ghost birds. The great magician destroyed all the ghost birds and died of blood.

On the fourth day, the forging of the Holy Cross Sword failed.

On the fifth day, the dwarf was injured and the elf died.

On the sixth day, in order to buy time, the brave man tried to challenge the curse magic; the princess did not want to sit still and waited for death, and tried to kill the devil for the second time.

On the seventh day, no one returned.

Knowing that being injured would mean death, the princess scratched herself with the magician's wand, and the pure blood reappeared, taking away the devil's soul.

After that, the castle became a non-lethal prison until the bard broke in. The dwarves realized that the devil's regrets might last forever with the curse magic, so they had to summon the evil dragon.

The arrival of the evil dragon made the curse magic completely ineffective.

Everyone's story has settled, except for the brave man. He was lost in the mountains, not knowing whether he was dead or alive.

"I have conquered the sky, and now I am going to challenge the mountains."

This sentence appears twice. The first time it appears is in the dwarf's notebook. The background at that time was the smelting room. The person who read this notebook was Yu heard that the blazing fire illuminated his eyes, and the fighting spirit contained in his words complemented the fire.

During dubbing, Yu Wen repeated this passage ten times.

The director's requirements for dubbing are not as high as those of film and television dramas, and most of the time he only allows them to express themselves freely. However, Yu Wen felt that this sentence could best display the character of the brave man and was the top priority. He spent more than half an hour grinding in the corner to complete it. Grind out this satisfying version.

Tenderness, firmness, and a smile that cannot be smoothed away by any hardship.

As soon as this sentence came out from the dwarf's note, the barrage exploded.

"I'm fucked, I'm fucked, I'm fucked, this tone is romantic, firm and brave... so damn sunshine." "

I'm a little uncomfortable with it."

"It's so shiny, oh, it's the sun, damn it."

"It's all. Dirty words, when you get deep into love, you can really say shit."

"Hart, Ruanruan... the brave man must still be alive, he is the center of the incident, he is the hope."

"It doesn't matter, I didn't break the defense, I was just a gangster. I only know them from variety shows, and I don’t have such true feelings... (smiling coolly in sunglasses) One of my friends is feeling a little uncomfortable, and suggested that the director let them live, otherwise my friend will go crazy..."