57.

Chapter 57

On the other side, Xie Jialin felt that the reaction of the two people was not right, so he called Xie Jiamao. After a few words of chat, Xie Jiamao asked: "Brother, why do you keep asking about Xiao Yu? You don't want to dig him out?"

" Is he? "

After that, people wanted to dig out his golden balls every day. Who knows if his brother also wanted to enter the entertainment industry and was also greedy for his golden balls.

"...Sometimes I really want to open your brain and see what's inside." Xie Jialin told what happened just now, skipping some details and only saying that Xie Heyu seemed to have someone he liked, but the other person didn't seem to like him. Like him. He was about to ask Xiao Xie about his usual attitude towards getting along with Xiao Yu, but the person on the other end hung up the phone without saying a word.

Xie Jialin:? ? ? In the backbone group of Starlight Media.

Xie Jiamao: [The big thing today is that our Xiao Xie has someone he likes, but the other person doesn’t like him. Please use your wisdom and help Xiao Xie. Hahahaha...]

In the Xie family group.

Xie Jiamao: [Good news, good news! Xiao Xie is enlightened! I have a crush, bad news! If the other party doesn't like him, it's really heartbreaking for everyone who hears it and sheds tears when they see it... Hahahaha. ]

In less than an hour, the whole world knew that Xie Heyu was in love but could not get it. After Yu Wen thought about it, he decided to comfort Xie Heyu and declined politely. He felt that his subconscious reaction just now was a bit hurtful. If Teacher Xie really liked him as much as he said, he would definitely be very sad at this time.

He didn't want Teacher Xie to be sad. However, as soon as he opened WeChat, a hundred new messages popped up in the Starlight Media backbone group.

He clicked in to see what secret love was being discussed in the group. Having just suffered a critical emotional blow, Yu Wen subconsciously paid attention to all emotional issues. When he saw the keywords, he immediately scrolled up. As he turned over it, he felt something was wrong.

Chu Han: [Teacher Xie has a crush? Hmm...are you going to pursue the other person? I don’t quite understand this, next person. 】

Xi Su: 【? ? ? Can we talk about this in our relationship with Teacher Xie? Isn’t it a bit ambiguous? I thought we were just colleagues. 】

Gao Kaiyu: 【What are you doing again? 】

After all, everyone is obviously still very interested in Ku Ge. Although Chu Han says he doesn’t understand, in fact he is more interested in coming up with bad ideas than anyone else.

Chu Han: [Do you have abdominal muscles and chest muscles? Where's the male dog's waist? If so, no man can resist the temptation once in front of his crush. 】

Xi Su: 【? ? ? I am pretending to be a gay man, but Mr. Chu, you are a real gay man. What if Teacher Xie’s crush is a girl? 】

Chu Han: 【 Impossible, I am very good at judging people. The first time I met Teacher Xie, I kept saying gay. Unfortunately, Teacher Xie is not my type. ]

After discussing "the gender of Mr. Xie's crush" for a while, Xie Jiamao came out to put things right and sent a voice message: "Everyone, please come up with your ideas first. I watched Xiao Xie grow up, and I have never seen him care so much about anything. Hahahaha..."

If the boss could hold back his laughter, this sentence might appear more sincere.

Xi Su: [Nacheng, this kind of thing needs to be analyzed carefully. Who should we use as an example? 】