49.

Chapter 49

Xi Su’s reaction was not only unexpected by Yu Wen, but even the netizens in the live broadcast room did not react. They were stunned for a second and started laughing.

"Hahahahahahaha, I'm in a trance."

"Help him! He seems to be really going crazy!"

"What a beautiful mental state..."

"I was about to emo, but when I saw Teacher Xi so upset, I suddenly calmed down. A little bit."

"I remember Xi Su was quite mature before? He had a relationship with Chu Han, and he was very aggressive in the show."

"It was before, but now he is a pervert."

"hhhhhh what the hell..."

" He plays so well with Xiao Yu and is essentially a cute baby like Xiao Yu. What's wrong with that? Well, that's right (mother fan's doting)"

"I said your Starlight Media is a huge mental hospital..."

" It’s unfair, Mr. Qingtian, our company is full of serious people, Xi Su has always been like this, but he is relatively shy and can’t let go in front of the camera, but he is quite lively in private..."

Yu Wen racked his brains to organize Use your words to smooth things over for Xi Su.

Midway, Xie Heyu received a call from Xie Jiamao. The boss of Starlight Media rarely had time today. He was thinking that Yu Wen's new variety show was about to be broadcast, so he went online to check the reviews. As a result, before scrolling down to the hot search, he saw another artist under him going crazy in the live broadcast room on the second hot search. real-time transportation.

#宇文直播间# This hot search is highly discussed. It happens to be listed under the battle royale hot search. Netizens who are attracted to it and are ready to catch up in real time will naturally take a look at this live broadcast room. As soon as they enter the live broadcast room, they are immediately attracted by it. You will see a blue fur running around the field.

"Yu Wen, I feel like our friendship has come to an end. Let's end it here. I will no longer support your dramas in the future. If you look at me one more time, I will be like a dog." Xi Su picked up a small suitcase from upstairs and calmly said Standing in the living room, he said goodbye to Yu Wen, "Goodbye Yuwen, goodbye to the entertainment industry."

Yu Wen: "..."

After a while, he dragged his suitcase back from the door and picked it up and accidentally left it on the sofa. broom and said calmly: "I almost forgot to take my cannon."

Yu Wen: "..."

When Xie Jiamao clicked into the live broadcast room, Xi Su was opening his suitcase and trying to pack up a box of cherries in the kitchen. As he left, he also said: "I'm leaving, so I'll take you with you. I'll miss you when I eat, Yu Wen." Yu Wen

: "..." Xie

Jiamao almost fainted after reading it.

He gave Xi Su half a month's leave. Why did this thing bring such trouble to him? !

Xie Jiamao hurriedly called Xie Heyu.

"Xiao Xie... Yes, yes, yes, please let him go back to his room and stop showing off in front of the camera... I don't plan to create a character for him, but he can't just let himself go! Oh my ancestor, even female fans like him can't After running away, how can he make idol dramas in the future? ! His acting skills are terrible, no, he has to retain a little bit of Su Gan, right? Tell him, he probably won’t understand, Xiao Xie, just tie him up... "