39.

Chapter 39

After reading for the first time, Xi Su was silent; after reading it for the second time, he tried hard to think of some words of criticism, thinking that he was even worse, so he couldn't say it and swallowed it back; after reading it for the third time; after reading it for the third time, The fourth time...

After reading it n times, Xi Su thought sadly and angrily: Why does tmd seem to be okay?

Isn't this Yu Wen's first time acting? !

Isn’t it the first time for people to act in a movie, so young and reserved that they can’t let go? ! ——That’s how he is.

How come Yu Wen's acting is so clever? !

Xi Su checked the Internet, and sure enough, in addition to discussing dramas, Yu Wen had the most topics in the entries.

"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

​You can't do that!"

"What's the name of the handsome guy standing on the tree in the first scene?"

"I laughed so hard. I thought I was the only one who noticed it, but the high ponytail hit me right in the heart."

"It's so boyish . I will always prefer children with a youthful look. "

"And the sword-controlling technique, the sense of relaxation..."

"It feels like he can really cultivate immortality (I'm sure)"

Yu Wen's fans came very quickly, after all, he has been active in eating for a long time. They are front-line characters, but they are even more confused about the new drama than the netizens in the entry.

"What? New drama?"

"Let me look at it, let me look at it... Sisters! Have a good time! Yu Bao is like the high-spirited junior brother in the fairy tale drama (nonsense)..."

"What?! Melon Wang secretly accepted the drama behind our backs!"

"You guys, can you stop freaking out here? Yu Bao filmed an old drama a few months ago, and this is originally a fairy tale drama. "Junior brother."

"Holy shit, shit, shit! He's winking at me! He has a crush on me! He wants to attract my attention! Okay, I'm willing to marry him. (Happiness)" "

As long as there is a peanut——"

Passerby I laughed to death at their reaction, "Don't you fans pay attention to the main actor's material?"

"Ahem...Teacher Yu has been obsessed with work recently, has nothing to eat, and has slacked off in paying attention..." "

We, Teacher Yu, still have this side Ah (shocked) I thought he only knew how to chew and eat melon everywhere..."

"What are you talking about? Our Yu Bao is also an actor after all! I'll blow you guys away!"

"Okay, kids, go home. We have made data. Yu Bao has worked so hard, we can’t hold him back——”

“Report!” “Tell me

.”

“How to make data?”

Learn two tricks and come back to teach everyone."

"Have a good trip, teacher! Don't forget the expectations of the party and the people!"

"Yes! I promise to complete the task!"

Passers-by watched the fans' conversation, and they were even more happy, and some well-meaning girls even took the initiative. Chat with them privately, list your experiences in a table, and teach them everything you have learned.