25.

Chapter 25

After lunch, Yu Wen downed a cup of cold medicine. Xie Heyu brought a thermometer, “…No fever.”

36.9°C.

Yu Wen felt pretty good. He had woken up with a splitting headache, but after taking medicine, he felt much better. Although he felt lazy and weak, it wasn’t too bad.

“Teacher Xie, you can go back to your work. I’ve recovered from the fever, so you don’t need to watch over me.”

“…Aren’t you sleepy?”

“Not at all.” Yu Wen didn’t understand why he asked, “I said I feel fine. I’m not lying. Most people feel sleepy when they’re sick, but I don’t at all.”

Xie Heyu gave him a deep look, showing no emotion.

He picked up his computer, “I didn’t bring my dorm key. I’ll wait until my roommate returns. Can I stay here for two hours?”

Yu Wen thought about it. As long as it wasn’t to look after him, it was fine.

Receiving more kindness than usual without reason made him feel pressured, even though Xie Heyu was a genuinely good person.

“Then make yourself at home. Don’t be restrained.” Yu Wen was quite generous.

Xie Heyu had already opened his laptop and started typing, “Thanks.”

Ten minutes later.

Xie Heyu sighed helplessly, looking at the person who had fallen asleep leaning on his shoulder, “…Fell asleep again.”

Yu Wen slept uneasily, furrowing his brows and making little noises.

The cold medicine contained sleep-inducing ingredients; not feeling sleepy would be unusual. Xie Heyu was worried he would sleep poorly again, which was why he stayed.

Sure enough, while he was working on his proposal, Teacher Yu glanced at it and fell asleep on his shoulder.

Xie Heyu moved his laptop aside and gently picked up Yu Wen.

Teacher Yu was very light, like a fluffy ball of cotton in his arms.

But he had some muscle. His early dance training left its marks on him: a straight posture, a long neck, full and plump hips, and a flexible waist.

Xie Heyu kept his gaze steady, but Yu Wen rolled on the bed, burying his face in the pillow, his waist pressing on a stuffed toy, raising his hips—

The loose waistband got stuck on his hipbone, revealing a strip of white underwear. His two buttocks stretched the light-colored fabric without a wrinkle, hinting at an incredibly tantalizing texture.

Below that, the hem of his T-shirt was caught at his ribs, exposing a slender waist with an extraordinarily beautiful curve.

It was hard to look away.

Xie Heyu stood by the bed in silence for a full minute.

He had always known he was different from his peers, sensing it during puberty. He had no feelings for the opposite sex and only had a weak reaction to “Romance” films.

Though he never told anyone, he vaguely understood he was gay—but knowing it and experiencing it were two different things.

Xie Heyu looked down at his own reaction.

“Tsk…”

He couldn’t help but scratch his head.

Yu Wen liked to play with his hair when thinking, and Xie Heyu had always found that gesture cute, until now…