17. Broken mouth

Chapter 17: Broken Mouth (Catching Insects)

arrived at the foot of the mountain, it was almost nine o'clock.

The farmyard where he was recording was halfway up the mountain, and it took half an hour to climb the mountain road. Chu Han was waiting for him at the intersection. What surprised Yu Wen was that Xi Su was also there.

Well, he shouldn't be surprised, he should have understood that this blue-haired man was just a Chu Han pendant.

There was only a dim streetlight at the intersection. Looking back, the mountain road was flat but deep, with dense forests on both sides. It was comparable to the scene of a horror movie. Yu Wen glanced at it with lingering fear, "You shouldn't be slow, you should transform this into a "Haunted house, let the artists come and experience it and then take pictures of their ugly postures, you will definitely make a lot of money."

Yu Wen would think casually when he was nervous. After reading, he was surprised to find that there was silence around him, and Chu Han opened his mouth slightly. , I didn’t know what to say, and Xi Su also looked at him in astonishment.

Yu Wen looked back at the staff member who picked him up, pretending to be calm, "I will restrain myself."

The staff member suppressed a smile and thought it was good for him to complain all the way, so she said: "It doesn't matter, as long as Teacher Yu is happy. "

Yu Wen pouted, "But when I'm happy, you won't be happy."

Staff: "That's not important. You don't have to respect us so much."

Yu Wen said, "Okay. " Big family."

Chu Han showed the same expression as the last live broadcast.

——Surprise, mixed with a hint of respect.

Yu Wen greeted him familiarly and looked at Xi Su.

Artists from the talent show have a good skin. Unlike actors on the big screen who pursue beauty and smoothness, idols who live on the stage value appearance more. They don’t need to fit in with the environment. They need to completely attract the audience’s attention and let the spotlight only shine. Be bright for yourself.

This was the first time that Yu Wen saw this blue-haired creature in private, and he couldn't help but look at his features carefully.

If I have to say it, he is two or three points similar to Feng Chengzhou.

The male protagonist is a traditional handsome guy with sword-shaped eyebrows and starry eyes, like a lion in the jungle, with a dignified and unruly look. Compared with Feng Chengzhou, Xi Su is a bit more flamboyant, with a raised eyebrow that shows arrogance. With a unique youthful and immature rebelliousness.

The contrast between his appearance and personality is the key to attracting fans.

"Brother Yu Wen," Xi Su was a little shy in front of the screen. The camera was recording. He had been waiting for Yu Wen to speak, but Yu Wen's eyes went straight and he was distracted during the recording of the show.

Xi Su raised his hand to rub the tip of his nose. As soon as these small movements appeared, the oppressive feeling brought by his appearance was completely weakened. The tall man of about 1.8 meters suddenly became cute.

"Hello, I'm Xi Su. I heard that you are Brother Chu Han's friend. I'm glad to meet you."

Yu Wen held his extended hand and reacted slowly, "Brother? I'd like to ask the teacher what your age is. ?"

Xi Su: "22." Yu Wen: "

How many months? "

"I'm younger than you, how can I ask you to call me brother?"