36.

Chapter 36

The first episode of recording ended. Yu Wen went back to the hotel and slept wildly for a day and night.

It’s not that he was tired, it was just that the story of the first battle royale gave him a strong impact. After leaving the recording place, he did not recover. For a long time, the projection of the evil dragon circling the sword and the four guests upstairs appeared in his mind. The way the superior watched him leave...

he had done everything he could to achieve perfection, but he still felt it was not enough.

Maybe be is the norm in life. Yu Wen thought regretfully.

The first episode of recording is over, but the announcement is not. The program team has contacted each artist's company. In addition to recording, the later dubbing and interpretation also require the artist's cooperation.

Each issue of announcements lasts for nearly half a month.

This is the strength of national variety shows.

That night, Yu Wen received a WeChat message from the staff, which shocked him.

The content of WeChat is as follows:

[The novice copy is over, and there are only one person who has passed it.

Yu Wen, registration number xyum667, has been bound to a novice gift package for you, please choose your clearance reward——]

At first glance, it seemed to be a strange WeChat account, but Yu Wen clicked on it and found out that it was the staff member of the program team who had interacted with him before , the other party changed his WeChat nickname to "Number Assistant 001".

Her previous WeChat nickname was "Battle Royale Xiao Lin". Yu Wen thought it was concise and clear, so he was too lazy to leave a note. As a result, Yu Wen almost didn't recognize her new nickname.

Fortunately, he had saved Xiaolin's phone number before, so he wouldn't be unable to recognize this WeChat message.

Yu Wen: [Xiao Lin? ]

There was a buzzing sound, and Xiao Lin sent a text message outside the WeChat dialog box: [Teacher Yu, it’s the program team’s process! Just think of me as your personal assistant in the battle royale game! Don't think of me as Xiao Lin! ]

Yu Wen understood that the serious and rigorous program team also had to play cosplay in private.

Xiao Lin: [Teacher Yu’s reaction can be a bit alarming! Because he is an ordinary person who is inexplicably bound to the battle royale game. The program team of this WeChat conversation will be put into post-production and will become the beginning of this season! ]

Yu Wen replied with a good reply, returned to WeChat, quickly withdrew the message, thought for a while, and replied: [? 】

【td. ]

Numbering Assistant 001: [...]

Numbering Assistant 001: [Sorry, the registration number cannot be canceled and the game cannot be exited. Please choose the reward for completing the level——]

Number Assistant 001: [Reward 1: ‘Traveling with a Sword’. Lonely brave man, although he reunited with the evil dragon, the soul of the dead will eventually end up in the reeds. The companionship of the soul is just a vision of the mirror. Parting is approaching quietly. Please take the blessings of all your friends and become a lonely and brave brave.

In this reward, the brave man will be invincible, free from illness and disaster, and live happily ever after. 】

...We are reunited, but we will still be separated. What kind of suffering is this in the world.