100. Extra Romance (3)

Chapter 100: Extra romance: (3)

The heart-to-heart plot ended in a hurry with Chu Han’s sudden stroke of genius. Everyone assigned their rooms and went back to wash up and sleep.

Early the next morning, the program team sent them a fresh task.

Yu Wen was sleepy, yawning and reading the task card in his hand: "One day trip to the aquarium... Couple hide and seek..."

Today's itinerary is a newly built local aquarium with special features. The rules set by the program team are among couples. One party arrives at the aquarium in advance to change into and hide. If the other party can find the hidden lover within half an hour, it will be considered a victory and they will win a special dinner for two in the evening.

It was not difficult for Yu Wen, it was just a fun couple's game, but he was not sure about Xie Heyu.

It was as if Teacher Xie had a radar installed on him. Last year, when he went to the street to support him on his birthday, he would often be caught by Xie Heyu within an hour. The shortest pursuit recorded was sixteen minutes. You can imagine that he was hiding. Disadvantages in cat games.

Yu Wen thought for a while and went downstairs to discuss with Xie Heyu.

Xie Heyu got up early and was making hand-ground coffee. While waiting for the steaming process, he took a few eggs from the refrigerator and prepared to make breakfast.

Yu Wen walked over in slippers, hugged him from behind, and rubbed the side of his face against the soft fabric of his back.

Xie Heyu took it for granted, so he patted his messy and furry head with his backhand and continued his own business.

After relying on Xie Heyu for a while, Yu Wen remembered his own business.

"We're going to play hide-and-seek later..."

Xie He said, "Huh?"

As expected, the punishment for losing was the 'pet name' he chose last night. Yu Wen was not such a hypocritical person, but he himself was more Xie Heyu is older, and if he calls the camera "brother" for 48 hours, he will most likely be laughed at wildly by netizens of this generation.

Comparatively speaking, the younger Xie Heyu is more suitable for this punishment than him, and the two of them also use these nicknames in private, so they have long been used to it.

Yu Wen wanted to collude with Xie Heyu to lose to him, but it was difficult to make it too obvious in front of the camera, so he thought about it for a long time and winked at Xie Heyu.

Xie Heyu: "Are your eyes cramped?" Yu

Wen: "Tsk."

Yu Wen didn't give up and continued to wink at Xie Heyu.

Xie Heyu remained silent and stared at him.

For a while, just when Yu Wen felt that his eyelids were really going to cramp, Xie Heyu put down the water-filling cup and turned around.

Yu Wen looked expectantly.

Xie Heyu turned around, supported the sink, and winked at Yu Wen, a young and stiff wink.

Don’t understand, but respect.

Yu Wen: "..."

Xie Heyu: "Aren't you ogling me?"

Yu Wen was furious: "I even saw you snickering! Dare you say you didn't understand?"

The corners of Xie Heyu's mouth suddenly raised, and then He lowered his head restrainedly, but his throat still couldn't hold back, and a few deep laughs escaped.