72.

Chapter 72

Yu Wen felt that Feng Chengzhou was ill, and Feng Chengzhou felt that Yu Wen did not know what was good and what was good, so the two parties broke up on bad terms. Back at the villa, Chu Han hasn't come back yet. He has more than one road show today and is probably still busy with his schedule outside.

Yu Wen sent him a message, acting cute and playful, but Chu Han was not annoyed by his little prank. He just said: "It's normal for Feng Chengzhou to do such things. Don't become like him." ]

Yu Wen felt aggrieved: [Did QAQ embarrass you? 】

Chu Han: 【Very. ]

Yu Wen: "..."

That's too direct, my friend, I'm sweating.

At night, Yu Wen always had an ominous premonition. He felt that this matter was going to be a hot search topic, and he was afraid that he would add another highlight to his resume.

Facts have proven that positive premonitions are usually illusions, while ominous premonitions often come true.

The next day, he brushed his teeth and turned on his phone. He saw his name on the hot search, stared at it calmly for three seconds, and then clicked on it.

Yesterday, the situation was complicated, and I couldn’t explain it in just a few words. The only names on the hot searches were him, Chu Han, and Feng Chengzhou. After clicking on it, the most popular Weibo post read: [Prince Feng is so infatuated that he doesn’t change his disguise to chase after his old love. The actors couldn't help themselves and recognized each other on the spot. Horizontal comment: The Melon King witnesses love. 】

Yu Wen: "..."

He is really going to be angry. Is his expression witnessing love?

The first picture accompanying it shows Chu Han lifting up Feng Chengzhou's wig, the two of them looking at each other, and in the middle of the two is Yu Wen wearing a mask and sunglasses, holding his arms and eating melon.

With him wrapped like this offline, maybe no one would be able to recognize him, but as the title suggests, and his position in the picture is particularly subtle, netizens who often surf the Internet can recognize him at a glance.

There are also several pictures, including a series of animated pictures of Yu Wen taking off his sunglasses and mask, and Feng Chengzhou putting on a wig.

"Peel off the skin of the Melon King layer by layer."

"He was still wearing a big tooth smile, and the next second Chu Han took off his mask hahh."

The funniest one is the one wearing a wig.

The key is that after Feng Chengzhou gave him the wig, he immediately pulled off the hairnet. He and Chu Han stood opposite each other. Yu Wen was wearing a wig and froze in the middle of the two of them with his hands folded, his face expressionless.

Netizens said that the melon king had murderous intentions towards the melon owner for the first time.

Yu Wen added another series of "magic pictures" on the Internet.

Before getting on the plane, Yu Wen was still answering questions from netizens, and everyone sent questions to war reporters. It is no secret that Feng Chengzhou is pursuing Chu Han. Everyone has long looked down on this love and hatred. What netizens are really interested in is what happened at that time.

Yu Wen was too lazy to start a live broadcast and responded to comments one by one.

[There is no rekindling of old feelings, pretending to be old is President Feng’s strategy. ]