35. Battle Royale Recording (End)

Chapter 35 Battle Royale Recording (End)

Di Di Di -

The health bar warned again, dropping to a dangerous two percent.

Yu Wen let go of the dragon, took a step back, and took a slow, deep breath.

His eyelashes were slightly lowered, and his eyes were like rising and falling tides, moving and sad.

The evil dragon's memories are mostly in words, and the holographic projection is only an aid. Even if he doesn't open his eyes and just listens, he can still feel the strong emotional impact.

Experience other people's experiences, live what others live...

Some souls have gorgeous gems buried in them. Acting out these characters is the process of digging for gems.

Even if it's just a simple variety show script.

Even the character of the hero may only have two or three pages.

Knowing the ending in advance, the reverse memoir that started with tragedy gave Yu Wen a greater impact than Chu Zhiyao.

If you watch a TV series from the end, all the joy and happiness will be closely linked to the outcome. Every time you rejoice with you, it will bring deeper regrets after the ending.

The more regretful you are, the more you want to change.

Yu Wen turned around and looked back. The curtain of light floated in the vast space, like scattered stars, wrapped in a moment of tenderness, and shared with the Milky Way for eternity.

He swept through it all, like a lost traveler looking for traces of the past.

Finally, his eyes rested quietly on the dragon.

"I will win," he whispered.

Yu Wen picked up the sword and embarked on the journey without looking back.

This time, he has to win.

–The

devil’s remnants wander around the castle, everywhere.

It took Tong Li and others a while to find the secret room that Yu Wen had entered before.

There were dark acrylic baffles on both sides, and the NPC playing the role of the devil floated here and there, and from time to time he would kill in the face, scaring several guests.

They pushed around, and it took a while before a representative, Tong Li, came out to talk to the devil.

The NPC wore extremely scary makeup and was hidden behind a shield, making it difficult to find. Tong Li was also frightened and trembled: "Demon... Demon King..."

The NPC was very moved and wished he could look up to the sky and laugh three times. , the sense of accomplishment that was lost in Yu Wen was found in the people in front of them, and they suddenly became more frightened.

Hearing screams one after another, Li Daniel and Yi Ming, who were timid, sat on the ground and cried in each other's arms.

The director was very satisfied, pointed at the screen and said: "There are tears, there are laughter, let's live the first episode together!"

When the heat is almost ready, the director uses the walkie-talkie to remind the NPC to give information.

The Demon King repeated what he said to Yu Wen.

Several people fled from the corridor in a mess. Tong Li lay on the ground and tremblingly took out the whispers of the undead from before.

Her body was about to faint, but her mind was still awake. She swallowed her saliva and said in a harsh voice: "The curse... There is a sentence in the curse, 'The devil's castle has become the most powerful prison in the world.' The evil dragon has occupied this castle. , so the 'Devil King's Castle' does not exist, and the curse is invalid, right..."