64.

Chapter 64

Yu Wen has a habit of being easily embarrassed. When he is embarrassed, he often says things he doesn’t even understand.

After asking like a thief, he didn't realize that something was wrong, but as soon as Xie Heyu said this, his head started to spin.

"...Why don't we just go out?" He looked at Xie Heyu's serious expression and asked doubtfully: "When uncle knocked on the door, we opened the door generously and told him that I came to play... This is normal Expand it? It's even harder to explain now..."

The more he thought about it, the more he was right, "Why should I hide in the closet?"

Xie Heyu agreed with the previous part, but he didn't understand either. Why did Yu Wen hide in the closet? When Xie Jialin knocked on the door, he was pressing Yu Wen against the dressing table and kissing him. When the knock on the door came, Teacher Xiao Yu was all excited. He widened his eyes and pushed him hard. He was too lazy to care, thinking that the door was locked. Xie Jialin Unable to get in, I knocked for a while and got no reply, so I left by myself.

He wanted to continue, but Yu Wen was extremely panicked. He kept signaling with his eyes and kicked him amidst the increasingly fierce knocks on the door.

Really unable to kiss her on the lips, Xie Heyu turned his face and bit Yu Wen's shoulder, then took off his clothes and bit it.

Later he went to open the door, and Teacher Xiao Yu crawled into the closet.

"Didn't you do anything shameful?" Xie Heyu repeated this sentence with unclear meaning, licking the corners of his lips as if pointing.

Yu Wen: "..."

Teacher Xie still has fresh teeth marks on his lower lip. He just bit it out of anger. There is a place that is broken and bleeding, which is particularly eye-catching on the thin lip.

You can't say that you didn't do anything shameful.

It can only be said that they are invisible to others when they stay together.

"No, no -" The uncomfortable feeling just came to his mind, and Yu Wen came back to his senses, "You deliberately thanked Heyu, you deliberately led me in an embarrassing direction, I get confused when I am embarrassed, it was the same just now, you didn't tell me The door was locked, but they took off my clothes..."

A very serious accusation.

Everyone was called by their names.

Can this be admitted? How can there be a happy life after admitting it?

Xie He said: "I didn't..."

"You did." Yu Wen said forcefully: "You asked me to stay and sleep with you!"

Xie He said: "..."

What are these words? People heard and misunderstood.

Xie Jialin was urging him downstairs. Xie Heyu didn't say much, but he had secretly made up his mind to get this matter over with. Teacher Xiao Yu was the best to bully when he was confused. He must not be allowed to relax, otherwise his straight shots would be ruined for the day. Wasted.

Xie Heyu squeezed the doorknob. In order to show that he was not the kind of asshole who "let his boyfriend stay and sleep with him", he politely asked: "Want to go out together?"

Yu Wen regarded this as a provocation.

He looked at Xie Heyu a little suspiciously, always feeling that he had a very scheming boyfriend, especially since Xie Heyu knew him so well, from his preferences to his ideas...even his brain circuits that no one had ever followed before, deliberately Creating such an embarrassing situation and then tricking him into staying at home... Wow! So reasonable!