80.

Chapter 80

On the day "Moon Harbor" was finalized, Yu Wen posted a long Weibo post expressing his love for Song Mingzhu.

One of the great advantages of adapting a drama is that you can search for the original work online, and you don’t have to worry about spoilers when posting on Weibo. As long as the ending is not revealed, you can write any biography of the character.

He edited it for a long time, and one can see full sincerity between the lines.

The role of Song Mingzhu became popular before it was broadcast. The core is complex and tense, and the makeup and lighting are also credited. It can be said that Yu Wen propped up an empty shell. Originally, he could only rely on words to describe the imaginary setting, and vividly appear vividly in front of the camera.

The audience has high expectations for this drama and even higher expectations for this character.

Yu Wen just posted a farewell message on Weibo, and he was already on the hot search list. The popularity is evident.

The actors finished filming, and the show entered the intense post-production phase.

Director Miao's team has been working with him for many years, and they are all experienced. They are editing while filming, which greatly shortens the post-production time. With the protection of the Phaeton Group, the finished film was picked up as soon as it was released. Before the popularity of the film had dissipated, the second wave of fire came, and it was only about a month away from completion.

When the first version of the trailer came out, Yu Wen was packing his things at home, happily preparing for a government-funded trip and a paid vacation.

Xi Su was the first one to see the trailer. Ever since he became the king of the reaction circuit, he has been as sharp as a dog. No trend in a new drama can escape his sense of smell. No matter whether it is good or bad, he will take a look. One glance.

The first version of the trailer of "Moon Harbor" is suspense-oriented, focusing on the plot, not showing much about the characters' personalities, focusing on fast pace and high-energy reversals, which will make people's adrenaline surge.

Xi Su went upstairs to find Yu Wen with the notice and asked him: "Can the male and female protagonists smoke? In the original work, neither of them died, so they shouldn't die this time, right?"

Yu Wen tilted his head, "Didn't you say that he would never die again ?" Do n’t you want to follow my drama?”

Trying to avoid the beating, he yelled: "Okay, okay, third stepfather, third stepfather, okay..." He fled downstairs, sighing deeply, thinking that the generational hierarchy was messed up, and Teacher Xie was the second stepfather.

Yu heard that they are three foster fathers, wouldn’t they become brothers? Alas, Yu Wen is so thin-skinned. I hope Teacher Xie won’t blame him when he looks back. The second and third version of the trailer were released in the afternoon of the same day. Different from the main trailer, the second and third version of the trailer focused on the heroine and Song Mingzhu.

The most glamorous character in the whole drama is the heroine Gao Qin, and the most complex character is Song Mingzhu. Compared with these two, although the male protagonist is not flat, he is still slightly inferior.

To publicize, he can only use his appearance. Director Miao Obviously he doesn't like this direction and plans to temporarily downplay the male protagonist's presence. There are several very classic scenes in Song Mingzhu's trailer, including Xiaoyanglou Reuter, which directly made the character popular, and a scene with the male lead that was filmed on the same day. Her snow-white calves swayed, making people's hearts sway.