23.

Chapter 23

The scene changed. Yu Wen, who had been labeled "poor little" by the barrage in advance, came out of the room. His hair was fluffy from sleep, and a lock of dull hair stood up. He stood in front of the stairs and was stunned.

"What's wrong? Didn't you wake up?"

"My baby misses me as soon as he sees it. God damn, bring him back quickly."

"This new guest looks soft-mouthed and very kissable."

Young boy Exuding vitality, wearing only a thin T-shirt and no makeup, just standing there can attract countless eyes.

He did nothing, and the barrage continued to lick his face for a long time.

Yu Wen stood there for a while and rubbed the back of his head twice in a daze, making his already messy hair even more fluffy. With a messy head of hair, he walked to the handrail of the stairs, supported the handrail, and cautiously jumped down a step.

"Ah..."

"I laughed so hard. I almost forgot that he was so tired from going up the mountain last night that he couldn't stand up. His legs are probably as sore today as if he had been run over by a car accident."

"The previous guest's legs were also sore, but it didn't seem to be this serious?"

"Upstairs, the extra version has been released. He took another road, which is steeper and more sour."

"Did you feel it? The show crew's hot love."

"It's so warm that you get third-degree burns (Yu Wen's tone) )"

Holding the handrail all the way, he cautiously jumped down. When he reached the kitchen, he encountered the steps again. This time, Yu Wen did not hesitate, and he spread his wings like a roc, and jumped up perfectly in his Dantian.

"Ten points!"

"Elegance, really elegant."

"Where did that little zombie come from? It's so cute."

"It's so skillful that it makes people feel bad."

Chu Han spread the egg pancakes with his back to the door, and Xi Su helped him, with fierce oiling. The explosion covered up Yu Wen's jumping movements. The little uninvited zombie looked around and found a cup to pour himself a cup of hot water.

He was not embarrassed, so he kept to himself when no one was waiting for him. He saw a scented tea bag next to him and made himself a cup of scented tea.

When he was done, he held the tea and leaned against the door, looking at the busy Chu Han and Xi Su with a thoughtful expression.

"Stop thinking, his target today is not Chu Han, but you!"

"Run quickly, wife!"

"Be careful of Xi Su! Be careful of Xi Su! Be careful of Xi Su!"

"Brother Xi Su, you are the 'gold thief' "Is that so?"

The two people who were cooking were startled by him, and Xi Su naturally denied it, and said, "Teacher Yu, you are weird in comparison."

Yu Wen counted the direct or indirect interactions between the two of them with his fingers . Physical contact.

Xi Su was obviously caught off guard by his careful observation and blurted out: "There is only one body contact point..."

"How do you know? Have you ever received a task card?"

Yu Wen's eyes were straightforward, his expression was calm, and he seemed to see through everything. sharp.

After this scene was cut, Xi Su was completely exposed in the eyes of the audience. The subsequent explanation was also incoherent and illogical. Even Chu Han, who had always been close to him, quietly moved away from him.