52.

Chapter 52

"Uncle, it's okay, it's okay, just a little water. It's late and no one will see it, so it won't be a problem."

Just now, Yu Wen accidentally spilled water while washing strawberries, and the water was sprinkled on his waist. The area was not large.

Uncle not only treated him to strawberries, but also packed him a big bag. Yu Wen was very embarrassed and wanted to do some work, but Xie Jialin said that he was a guest and asked him to sit down. With a push, the water came out. Splashed on me.

Xie Jialin touched his bald head, "Wait a minute, uncle will go upstairs and get you some new clothes. My son is taller than you, so he should be able to wear it-"

Uncle worked in such a fast-paced manner that Yu Wen had no time to shirk, Xie Jialin took three steps In two steps, he had already gone upstairs. Looking at the strong back of the other party, Yu Wen could only sigh that his uncle's sword was not old yet.

"What style do you like? There's a sporty style, and there's also... a style I can't understand."

Xie Jialin stood by the stairs on the second floor, holding up a few pieces of clothing to show to Yu Wen.

Yu Wen glanced over, his eyes froze on the last red sexy dress, and his pupils trembled.

"Uncle... I probably can't wear your daughter's dress..." He held it in for a long time, struggling to reconcile.

Xie Jialin was stunned for a moment and laughed loudly, "My sister bought this to play with my boring gourd. There are still a bunch of them in the closet. You come up and choose. He doesn't wear them anyway." Yu Wen

breathed a sigh of relief and almost thought he had broken it . What a hidden hobby.

He had to go upstairs and stand at the door. Xie Jialin rummaged in the cloakroom and had a clear view of the room's decoration. It was mainly light gray with soft tones and looked well-organized.

Yu Wen glanced at it randomly, then glanced at the photo ornaments on the bedside table with his peripheral vision.

He opened his mouth and praised: "Uncle, your son is really handsome and looks familiar, a bit like our teacher Xie, hahahaha..."

...?

wrong.

It’s his teacher Xie.

Yu Wen thought he was mistaken.

Xie Jialin was busy looking for clothes and ignored him. Yu Wen hesitated again and again, but walked in and picked up the photo on the bedside table.

The Xie Heyu in the photo is a little more youthful than he is now. He is wearing a blue and white school uniform. He is tall and has an indifferent expression. He likes to put his pockets in his pockets just as he does now. When he stops there indifferently, his energy as a cool guy comes out.

Judging from the school uniform and background, it looks like it's a high school.

Xie Jialin searched for a long time, and finally found a wearable short-sleeved short-sleeved dress in a vibrant bright yellow color among the many unsightly and strange clothes given by his sisters. Xie Heyu couldn't wear it, but Yu Wen could hold it down.

He came over with clothes and saw Yu Wen looking at the photo, so he smiled and said, "My family is dull. He has no other advantages. He has a good face. I will rely on this face to find a partner in the future."

Yu Wen: "He has a good face." "Yes..."

Xie Jialin said proudly, "Handsome? Whatever."

"Yeah, handsome." Yu Wen raised the photo to his face and smiled awkwardly, "What a coincidence, my agent looks like this too." "