87.

Chapter 87

It was originally expected that he would take two more months off, but at the end of the year, when various grand ceremonies were gathering, Xie Jiamao couldn't push it any further, so he had to call them back.

Before getting off the plane, Yu Wen was discussing with Chu Han about going to a restaurant near the company. They walked out of the corridor talking and laughing, and the cheers in the waiting hall almost broke the roof.

"Ah ah ah! Xiao Yu, come here and have a sip with your sister!"

"Bao - Bao - Bao -"

"Yu Wen - you are not allowed to take vacations when the drama is airing in the future! Fans want you to only eat four meals a day !"

The screams irritated his eardrums, and Yu Wen was stunned by the shouting. He stood there, not daring to continue taking steps. "Okay, hello, agent. The agent protects Xiao Yu and knows how to make excuses."

"Our agent is a man who is good at telling lies..." Because he touched Yu Wen's pain points, Xi Su's career collapsed in tears. halberd. The autumn cold has passed and the weather is gradually entering winter.

Yu Wen has a day off today and is bored at home, so he decides to go shopping and buy some winter clothes. "Moon Harbor" has been airing for more than a month. The most popular period has slowly passed, and new stars have emerged. The media is no longer just focusing on him.

Yu Wen feels that it is time for him to go out. Brave little fish, not afraid of difficulties! Xi Su and Chu Han both had work today. It was rare for Xie Heyu to go to the company to work overtime, so he left him at home to play by himself. He probably didn't expect that he would be bored, and he never responded to his message.

Yu Wen sent a message and asked around, everyone was busy, so he put on a mask and hat, put a small bag with personal belongings on his back, held his head high, and went out alone to walk on the road. There were several large shopping malls nearby, and Yu Wen chose one with less traffic.

There were not many people on weekdays, and the shopping mall was empty. He went to several clothing stores twice, but couldn't find the style he liked, and he didn't even have the interest to try it.

In front of them was a huge crowd, countless faces that were either happy or moved, and the fans who were very close were trying hard to pass handwritten letters forward...

Chu Han and Xi Su took a step back in tacit understanding. You didn't think it was enough. He looked at Yu Wen and didn't pay attention. Xi Su put on his sunglasses and quietly slipped to another road, focusing on a dead Taoist friend but a poor Taoist.

For a moment, Chu Han saw Xi Su's behavior of escaping from the battle. He wavered between friendship and life for a moment, and decisively chose to protect himself.

While the fans' attention was not on them, the two of them slipped out along the side like thieves, escaped, and got into the nanny car.

But Yu Wen was still trapped in place. Airport security came over to maintain order, and the noise of the roof flipping over finally subsided.

He turned around helplessly, "Chu Han..."

Teacher Chu abandoned him - the empty space behind him silently indicated this fact.

Yu Wen pouted.

What's going on?

Colleagues are like birds in the same forest, but when disaster strikes, they fly separately! The world is deteriorating, and people’s hearts are not as old as they used to be!