37.

Chapter 37

The dubbing is over, and the guests still need to add a few scenes as supplementary material.

For example, the scene of the brave team and the princess sitting in the courtyard drinking wine; such as the close-up of each person before death; and some unspoken regrets and imaginary visions.

The last scene shows them walking in the forest, with morning light shining between the branches and leaves. The smiles on their faces are dazzling, as if they are about to travel far away. The black dragon is hidden in the clouds, appearing and disappearing.

After Tong Li finished the entire plot, he felt completely bad.

"In order to kill the devil's soul with blood...the princess scratched herself with the magician's staff. The wound could not heal during the solidification time, and she finally bled out and died...God, you guys, the writing team, have no heart."

Fan Xiangyang was very open-minded, "This is the dungeon style of our battle royale. It's sadistic and designed to trick the audience into crying."

After the recording, everyone discussed having a dinner together and found a private restaurant with high confidentiality. When the food was served Yu Wen kept immersed in eating. It was rare for him to encounter a banquet where every dish was cooked to suit his appetite. He wrote down the name of this restaurant in a small notebook, thinking that he would eat there again next time he came to this city.

After drinking and eating, everyone chatted for a while. Yi Ming frequently looked at Yu Wen, dodging a little, as if she had something to say but was hesitant.

While Yu Wen was eating, he suddenly met her eyes and tilted his head in confusion.

Yi Ming didn't know what to interpret from this action. She felt brave for no reason and summoned up the courage to say: "Xiao Yu, I saw it on the hot search before. You know there is a lot of gossip in the entertainment industry... Can you tell me about it?"

Yu Wen: "..."

After a second of silence, Tong Li burst into laughter, "Hahahaha, I knew it was human nature to eat melons!"

Yi Ming quietly followed his Weibo using his trumpet, and this time he saw the resident With him, I was still excited for a long time, secretly determined to have a good relationship with the Melon King, and from now on I would have exclusive access to first-hand information on the entertainment industry!

As a result, neither she nor Yu Wen met alone in the first issue!

hateful.

Fan Xiangyang coughed twice and said with a serious face, "Yi Ming, we live in a circle, how can we watch the excitement of our own people? As artists, everyone should unite as one... Why not start a group chat? I don't want to hear it, It's to prevent problems before they happen."

... Tu Qiongdiao met his brother.

Jian Heng became more energetic when he talked about this. He had made an appointment with Yu Wen to share any gossip as soon as possible. Yu Wen rarely took the initiative to tell him, but he would answer questions as soon as he asked them. Over time, Jian Heng had accumulated a lot of gossip in his heart. He has so many little secrets that no one knows, and not being able to share them with others is simply torture for him!

Yi Ming started the group chat at the speed of light. Jian Heng raised his hand enthusiastically and joined the group immediately: "Me, me, me! I know how to pry open Teacher Yu's mouth!"

Yi Ming: "Okay! I will make you the Great Protector of Guaqun! "

Jian Heng: "Promise to complete the task!"