91. Bamboo Horse Bamboo Horse if line: (1)

Chapter 91 Bamboo Horse Bamboo Horse if line: (1)

In the summer moon in Nancheng, cicadas are chirping continuously.

Yu Wen bit a popsicle and did his homework at the desk.

After the summer vacation, he will be a senior this year. The tasks of senior high school are heavy, so he found some sets of questions to review in advance.

Parents are not at home. His mother went to give dance lessons to his students, and his father's small restaurant was busy at that time. His sister was not at home either. Yu Wen finished his homework and went downstairs to find food. The living room was empty, filled with the loneliness unique to midsummer and June.

He was taking out the second popsicle from the refrigerator and standing in front of the window when he saw the neighbor's child coming back from extracurricular class.

"Thank you Heyu!" Yu Wen rushed out of the living room, ran out of the courtyard in a few steps, and stopped the child before he entered the door.

Yu Wen's eyes were bright, as if he had seen a savior. He went out in a hurry, wearing indoor slippers, curling his toes restlessly, reaching out to grab Xie Heyu's schoolbag strap, and asked expectantly: "Have you finished class? I Can I come to your house and play games with you? "

The uncle next door is in business. I don't know what kind of business he is, but he seems to be involved in a little bit of everything. The most important thing is that he often brings the company's newly developed high-tech products to his house. Products, such as VR controllers, holographic helmets...

In short, they are all versions that are rare to see on the market and are very suitable for teenagers.

The neighbor's child was two years younger than him. When Xie Heyu was just born, Yu Wenzhen hugged him. He was a very small baby with bouncy cheeks. As a result, in the past two years, Xie Heyu suddenly grew like a jointed bamboo. The small one in my memory turned into a very big one.

Yu Wen looked at him who was taller than him, pursed his lips, and stood on tiptoe refusing to admit defeat.

"...Okay." Xie Heyu looked at him for a moment, nodded slightly, his still young face expressionless, "I'll do my homework, you play first."

Yu Wen cheered, returned to the room, and took a few things to build a nest. equipment, and took out a new ice cream from the refrigerator as a gift for Xie Heyu, and finally took the key and went out.

Xie Heyu went upstairs to put his schoolbag. Yu Wen was a frequent visitor here. He made a comfortable nest for himself on the sofa and took out the game controller from the TV cabinet.

Xie Heyu asked him if he wanted a drink.

Yu Wen said no, "I just ate ice cream. Here, I brought one for you."

Xie Heyu didn't eat it, put the ice cream back in the refrigerator, and then went upstairs to do his homework.

The living room returns to silence, with only occasional game sound effects.

In Yu Wen's memory, the Xie family was shrouded in such depressing silence most of the time. Uncle Xie was busy with work and often didn't come home for ten days and a half. Xie Heyu was the only one at home, and he didn't like to talk. At night, the house The house was as quiet as a pool of stagnant water.

His mother asked him to play with Xie Heyu more often to prevent the child from getting bored. Yu Wen did as she was told. He and Xie Heyu had known each other for so many years and were familiar enough to wear a pair of trousers. But to be honest, if he was asked what Xie Heyu was thinking, he and the others Likewise, only one row of ellipses can be typed.